Under Ninja - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Dick, Or Death

Dex-chan lover
what? you're telling me the series thumbnail I've been clicking on this whole time of a chick in lycra kicking towards the camera is actually a dude? man I thought that circle on her chest was a boob, not a weighted vest. lame!

Fed-Kun's army
So, 1 to 9 Kumos (1 digit era) are already finished.

10, 11, and so on are starting their actions. Lord of Kumos should be Zero, eh (?)

Fed-Kun's army
Yamada is Kamigakure then, she is on a winning streak against the Kumogakure's.

Clan rivals?

Are the NIN lords factory farming the Kumogakure's to battle againts the Kamigakure's?!?!

Is Mother Kumogakure being farmed like a cow?!?!

Are they all implanted with Neuralink chips and connected loosely?!?!

Where is Lord Kumogakure at?!

[I need answers.]
Kamikakushi*, and I don't know if it's implied that she could be from that family, we only know that she killed Kuro, and probably Hachiro.
Also regarding the Lord Kumogakure, I might me misremembering things, but wasn't one of them part of the seven elders? We know one of them was the baby Sasama was taking care of, and then we saw 5 of them when Escape was about to be destroyed, meaning there's one of the Elders we haven't seen yet, maybe that's the "Lord" Kumogakure you're looking for.

Dex-chan lover
This dick was fake all along, and as thus no dicks were really shown on TV

So... is Sasama NIN or UN?

Dex-chan lover
Kamikakushi*, and I don't know if it's implied that she could be from that family, we only know that she killed Kuro, and probably Hachiro.
Also regarding the Lord Kumogakure, I might me misremembering things, but wasn't one of them part of the seven elders? We know one of them was the baby Sasama was taking care of, and then we saw 5 of them when Escape was about to be destroyed, meaning there's one of the Elders we haven't seen yet, maybe that's the "Lord" Kumogakure you're looking for.
Definitely was never implied. But I am saying it is so! Facts be damned‽

You are not misremembering, that is exactly what prompted my curiosity. I get the feeling NIN lords did something to Lord Kumogakure though.

Kato has said since chapter one that they have fallen to ruin. Suzuki has said that no one in NIN even believes they exist and outright mocks them, as if they were just myths. I'm stating now—absent any fact or suggestion even—that the Kumogakure's have been Uchiha-ed

They will have their revenge!

Dex-chan lover
Even if it was fake, I still think the guy set a record number of pages with his dick out (hentai excluded).

I was wondering what happened to the other cop and turns out he got crushed by falling ferris wheel.
17-n.jpg

Aggregator gang
I think NIN is somehow the bad guy here... Or maybe this is just another POV trick from the author?
That was my reaction when I see that interview from Yoshida. They said UN is an anti-war and dislike being controlled by possibly the US (which is good right?). And now look how NIN can easily erase people off and killing highschoolers without batting an eye. But they way UN conduct and all their member so far are mostly crazy maniac, let's just say there's no good and bad guy here

Users who are viewing this thread