Under Ninja - Vol. 10 Ch. 90 - Ninja VS. Ninjya

We'll be catching up to the Japanese releases and continuing with the series for the foreseeable future.
Under Ninja currently has 100 chapters, so the daily releases will continue until we catch up with those.
(101, if the series isn't on break next Monday)
The raws say chapter 101 is releasing on 21 August.

Group Leader
The raws say chapter 101 is releasing on 21 August.
Which site are you getting the date from? I can't find anything about the next release date from the site I've been getting my raws from.

Last edited:
Where site are you getting the date from? I can't find anything about the next release date from the site I've been getting my raws from.
Screenshot-20230809-113636-Chrome.jpg

Group Leader
It’s written at the bottom left corner of the last panel of the last page.
Yeah, the site that I'm using for the non-tankobon chapters has cleaner pages than the raws released for free on rawkuma and such.
They didn't have any of the additional text for dates or flavortext at the beginning and ends of the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
And now we've caught up with Under Ninja's tankobon volumes!
Thanks for the support!
You have been a beast!

I'm going to toast tonight, with a cold, bubbly Dr.Pepper while Here's to you, Nicola and Bart by Joan Baez plays in the background. I shall then replace Nicola and Bart with your username, as I sing.

Here's to you, grimdotmp4!

May you prosper, only ever and always!

Dex-chan lover
Dope to get a teaser of what Ten is capable of. It was... interesting to say the least that his vest weights doubled as RC attack wheels. Lets just say Dominic got lucky this time, if Ten's title means anything. Alexei is becoming more based every time we see him, the death touch fingers are a fun trope, it's cool to see him bringing that into the field, though it feels like it's a last resort type of thing too given most of the Nin are suited up with Marishiten.

Dex-chan lover
We'll be catching up to the Japanese releases and continuing with the series for the foreseeable future.
Under Ninja currently has 100 chapters, so the daily releases will continue until we catch up with those.
You guys rule. I'm glad someone picked Under Ninja up after so many years on the shelf, I remember reading Death Toll's chapters when they came out and thinking it was a shame it wasn't really gaining any traction. I know it got a few translated chapters between then and more recently, but your daily releases have been quite a fun time. It will be interesting to be back on the monthly wait once you're all caught up, but I read I Am a Hero that way too for a while, so I trust Hanazawa's plan, he is one of the most interesting minds in manga for sure.

Group Leader
You guys rule. I'm glad someone picked Under Ninja up after so many years on the shelf, I remember reading Death Toll's chapters when they came out and thinking it was a shame it wasn't really gaining any traction. I know it got a few translated chapters between then and more recently, but your daily releases have been quite a fun time. It will be interesting to be back on the monthly wait once you're all caught up, but I read I Am a Hero that way too for a while, so I trust Hanazawa's plan, he is one of the most interesting minds in manga for sure.
Thank you for the kind words!
Under Ninja's schedule is actually biweekly, even though it's being published in a weekly magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread