Under Ninja - Vol. 11 Ch. 96 - It's Ryuko!

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the hell they were fighting each other on the same side, I should have guessed that UN was here. I find it hilarious that the guy's advanced Cloaking suit is decked out with PC fans for some reason. Lastly, that was a nice hand drawn explosion in the monitoring room, a refreshing change from some of the more usual CG stuff; it really reminded me of the way Otomo draws some of his explosions in Akira.

Dex-chan lover
Because his body is completely covered. He won‘t be able to breath without the fans. And probably sweat like a pig.
This is also UN's version, which was fitted with ports for accessories to be used in outer space. I find it interesting that Igarashi was given NIN's marishiten, while this foe has UN's.

NIN's couldn't withstand pointy hair or glitter. UN's repelled away a bullet.

However, it's curious as to why they're wearing different versions. Make's me think Kato is not under there. Maybe it's piano man?!

Aggregator gang
I wonder who is suppling UN to have this technology
I mean, they mentioned on chapter 87 that the ninja research center is an offshoot of the Kamikakushi clan's research organization, when Kato fought Nijiro, they were mentioned as if they were enemies with the Kumogakure clan, so maybe they are working with UN, hell, maybe they're even the ones who created that Org.

Users who are viewing this thread