Under Ninja - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - Nerima's Longest Day

Aggregator gang
What is the reason entire school have turn into battleground again?

I thought Kuro just want to fight yankee school but now it turn into war zone, what?

I thought Kuro just want to fight yankee school but now it turn into war zone, what?
The school is Enkou’s base. Kuro and 3 others successfully enrolled, but they were discovered. He expected that NIN would use ESCAPE to destroy the whole school on Monday so he told Noguchi to skip school and asked Hibi and Eita to go fight yankee school to avoid it. However, Kuro realized that Yamada was UN’s ninja, so he told Hibi that the main fight would happen in yankee school.

Group Leader

Koudan High School and the Yankee School are two different locations, so there will be fights taking place in those two locations at once

Aggregator gang
The school is Enkou’s base. Kuro and 3 others successfully enrolled, but they were discovered. He expected that NIN would use ESCAPE to destroy the whole school on Monday so he told Noguchi to skip school and asked Hibi and Eita to go fight yankee school to avoid it. However, Kuro realized that Yamada was UN’s ninja, so he told Hibi that the main fight would happen in yankee school.
Why NIN wants to fight with Enkou? And what is the purpose of UN?

Why NIN wants to fight with Enkou? And what is the purpose of UN?
NIN is an independent military force, while Enkou is a hidden force of Japanese government. You can check chapter 36.5 to understand their interrelationship. UN is a mysterious organization that only some people know about. At the moment, their goal seems to be destroying NIN but we don’t know the reasons yet.

Users who are viewing this thread