Under Ninja - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - She's A Younger Sister

I can't be the only one that was completely blindsided by Kuro's death. I really grew attachee to him, especially so since the manga was getting updated so frequently everything was still fresh on my mind. When I watched him die a brutal death it felt like I found out a friend I knew high school died. RIP Kuro, all MC's after you won't feel the same.

Dex-chan lover
maybe im just coping but hopefully they can transplant kuro's brain into a clone or something

He's gone.

aqpW7CA.png

Dex-chan lover
I thought the guys in the apartment were hypnotized to recognized him or something. Turns out regardless of whether that's true, they still accept Kuro as one of them.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the guys in the apartment were hypnotized to recognized him or something. Turns out regardless of whether that's true, they still accept Kuro as one of them.
It was just the neighbor guy that was hypnotized to accept Kuro, and even he seemed like he wanted nothing to do with the guy for a while.

Ha! Got your nose~! No...but I really do have your nose.
Wonder what's going to happen with Yamada now. Initially I thought she would go back and pick up her nose so they could reattach it, but she really doesn't care huh?

Dex-chan lover
The Hibi family were the real winners, or they are just going to be used as a scapegoat, since everyone above them is going into hidding

Ha! Got your nose~! No...but I really do have your nose.
Wonder what's going to happen with Yamada now. Initially I thought she would go back and pick up her nose so they could reattach it, but she really doesn't care huh?
I am really curios about this too!

Dex-chan lover
Haha, ok. He died and all but haha, everyone reminds him being a total dick

Dex-chan lover
maybe im just coping but hopefully they can transplant kuro's brain into a clone or something
would have been a possibility before the underwear thief KICK KURO's HEAD BELOW SEVERAL STORIES OF THE SCHOOL BUILDING. that head gotta smoooosh and splat right now

Users who are viewing this thread