Under Ninja - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - A Ninja's Moment

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind that too much if it wasn't some random super-powered JK out of nowhere

And now the satellite's gonna blow up the scene, and Nin HQ's gonna blow up the satellite, and Un's gonna blow up Nin, and everyone dies in their most gruesome way.

It only just now clicked that the real MC is probably Yamada. The manga's title is Under Ninja and in the story the Under Ninja were ninja that are fighting against the NIN group. In one of the previous chapters it's revealed that Yamada was one of those ninjas that appeared at the writer's bedroom. She said she wanted to kill all ninjas. If Yamada's the real MC then aight.

Dex-chan lover
What the swiss? Ok, so Kuro ate shit, but from the flow of the battle, how did one of his eyes pop out? Was the force of Yamada's blow so strong, it went through the airbag and just bludgeoned him?

It's crazy how the characters just simply tank serious wounds like that, it seems that noone is safe in this manga, no plot armor at all, lol.

We should have seen this coming from the cover arts :(

2db2f879-4436-42c6-b8b0-0b9d59742f18.jpg
654d2158-d5d0-4e03-a7c3-c7238076f974.jpg

HCO

Dex-chan lover
A couple of chapters ago I realized I had no idea where the pacing was going. Is it ending in 5 chapters? 50? Tomorrow? I don't know, and this only makes it more confusing. I hope the series is still interesting without the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Even without a nose she is still hot, also her legs once again got even more buffed :ROFLMAO:

Brutal kill too! wonder if she will be the new MC tho?
She got easy access to those boogers now, she ain't even mad. Her final form is gonna be a handstand. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What the swiss? Ok, so Kuro ate shit, but from the flow of the battle, how did one of his eyes pop out? Was the force of Yamada's blow so strong, it went through the airbag and just bludgeoned him?

It's crazy how the characters just simply tank serious wounds like that, it seems that noone is safe in this manga, no plot armor at all, lol.
Yeah it did. The swing comes down on his head and pushes him to the ground through the air bag. You can see part of his hoodie droop inward. I bet his skull caved in and the sucker plopped right out.

It only just now clicked that the real MC is probably Yamada. The manga's title is Under Ninja and in the story the Under Ninja were ninja that are fighting against the NIN group. In one of the previous chapters it's revealed that Yamada was one of those ninjas that appeared at the writer's bedroom. She said she wanted to kill all ninjas. If Yamada's the real MC then aight.
I don't think there is any MC at all, that's the kind of spectacle with multiple linked storylines. Next can be anyone from Yamada or real Kumogakure heir to that blonde foreigner jumping up and saving the day, or cat, or it can end with the devastated ground with no person alive after the crash of the Escape.

Supporter
Anyone else feel this is the author’s tabletop RPG game gone wrong? Yamada just went chaotic evil and betrayed the party. And earlier they just decided ignore the GM’s suggestion to investigate the underground facility and attack some delinquent school. Piss-no-jutsu also feels like a failed con-save.

Dex-chan lover
Man I don't understand this at all. Did Kumo recognise that Yamada was the enemy right back when he first saw her in school? And then decided to invite her to the Yankee highschool because he wanted to fight her somewhere outside of the highschool? Why did he even challenge her to fight? Wasn't his mission just to find the secret base under the school or something like that? When did he receive an order that would cause him to want to fight Yamada?

Dex-chan lover
i cant help but want to see this manga with different style.. i dont hate the author style, im just curious how other authors would imagine the story..

Users who are viewing this thread