Under Ninja

Group Leader
i am ahero underperformed in germanyso i don't expect a physical release here:(
i just wish someone would pick this up

Under Ninja deservers more than an 8. There are flavors of Lynch, Tarantino, and Allen here.

Dex-chan lover
Under Ninja deservers more than an 8. There are flavors of Lynch, Tarantino, and Allen here.
I think it's honestly just ok. The comedy is amusing but never laugh out loud funny and has the knock on effect of deflating all the tension.

Add on the fact that the main character is bland, unlikable, and frequently just absent from the story and you have a recipe for disinterest.

although the plot and character background is still vague to me, this manga art is high quality, the comedy is quite good too. Whenever updated, it's worth to keep reading this.

I like the action and plot but the way everyone treats women is gross.. Still a solid read but I hope there's less of this in future chapters

I like the action and plot but the way everyone treats women is gross.. Still a solid read but I hope there's less of this in future chapters
Low survival rate for Kunoichis...ouch my bleeding heart. Hes not shy on killing characters but the whole sibling thing is kinda boring.

Nerf Deidara Translations spoiled me rotten with their daily updates. It's why I started reading the manga. Now waiting for a new chapter is excruciating. Props to them for the reading binge to catch up with the author!

Group Leader
"what if japanese stay behind armies/gladio was ninjas"

Double-page supporter
Fuuuh finally caught up with the manga. Now I kinda get why the anime trying to packed a whole volume into single episode. They definitely want to end season 1 with Vol. 8-9. From the recent episodes you can see it didn't really do the manga justice but eh I'm still happy it got animated

Double-page supporter
It's pretty much confirmed that the Kumogakure clan is a lab-grown ninja clan and that Kuro is probably coming back in the future. The manga's been hinting towards the former for a while now but seeing the latter being hinted in the latest chapter (ch.125) is a real treat. Kuro's always been my favorite character of the manga and seeing NIN recovering his body for some unknown purposes really reignites my love for Under Ninja. I can't wait for more chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread