Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Shame you're not picking this up, I quite liked your release!
Thanks for the hard work anyway <3

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, if WordExerpt tries to force us to their website so they can charge, I vote you keep translating, Sawateam :p

Awww thank you for the hard work even tho it won’t be picked up 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

The sfx cleaned and translated was something I greatly appreciated 👏🏻👏🏻

Thanks again 🖤🖤🖤

😡😡Thanks for the upload guys, but MAN AM I SEEEEETHINGG the behaviour of that father is completely uncalled for! And I feel so sorry for our MC that she's to live through that ):

So much anger I can't event appreciate that final shot of fan service at the end.

The real fan service would be seeing that bastard get his just desserts 😡

Wow this is really misogynistic,
she just got threaten to get beaten by her father and even the maid told she she had no choice in the matter then its not consensual at all..

Omg, I've been reading the novel so this is making me excited! >u<

OMG I LOVE THE NOVEL SO MUCH THANKS GOD IT HAS A MANHWA NOW KFJDHDHH AND RIFTAN IS SO HOT WHEW

I do follow the other scan group but I did like how this group translated a few lines

Ex.1
When her father was about hit her again
Speedcat translation: 'you bitch you should've-"
WordExpert: "stay married"
He was cut off bc of a knock at his door & wast able finish what he is about to say

Ex.2
Speedcat: "there's already talk about marriage"
WordExpert: "he is already involved with the princess"

This gives two very different statements, one is saying there's talk but no involvement, the other is saying he & the princess have something going on, when actually they do not, the princess father is in talks wanting a marriage with Rifan & the princess

Ex.3
Speedcat: "we must fulfil our martial responsibility"
WordExpert: "your duty as a wife"
Its both their responsibility from what I heard from others

This is just personal but I like that Speedcat uploads in nicer quality than WordExpert lol, Speedcats uploads look so cleaner
Anyway just wanted add this so others can see the difference in translations & get a better understanding

Users who are viewing this thread