Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 10

i KNOW its meant to be sweat on their faces but I read too many yoai and mature and see something completely different.

I just now notced the metaphorical flower bouncing off the guy's head (with a cheery "ting!")

Double-page supporter
I never knew how much I would miss her stuttering lol

Her manner of speaking was already in my head and I couldn’t read it in the other translationssss. It actually bothered me lmao

thank you for these translations!! i will gladly wait for them. im sad translations for the novel had to be stopped, but 2021 is not far away so hopefully the wordexcerpt site is up in the beginning of the year.
yall just know maxi is trying!!!!! seriously one of my fav novels ever

Thanks for the translation!

I'm pretty sure if he knew how she was raised his reaction wouldn't be to throw her away but rather to literally destroy her father lmao

Awww poor Maxie shes been so abused she doesn't know how to react to kindness. She can't see he's so smitten with her that if he knew how she was raised, I think her dad's castle might be a crater in the ground by the next day... I can't see Riftan holding that aganist her. I hope she can talk to him about her insecurities eventually.

Also the flower pinging off the guy's head was gold.

Great job with tha translation! 😁👍

Riftan, this big fool in love! 😂

I understand Maxi because Riftan seems so fixated that she lived a luxury life that I would feel insecure too with or without the abuse.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh shes so cute i want the best for maxi.

Also. Riftan. I mean this in the kindest way possible, but riftan's a big simp for his wife. Its really endearing ^w^ i trust he'll treasure her properly (hes already dealing quite well with his..... thirst....... for her)

Users who are viewing this thread