Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 12

Thank you, great job as always! It was a pity that none of the heat in the novel came to this chapter. But still, it was very enjoyable.

Oh how abused was she. :( I hope they talk it out sooner vs. later. He has to know how abused she was originally.

Oh how abused was she. :( I hope they talk it out sooner vs. later. He has to know how abused she was originally.

They are getting comfortable with each other and it is adorable. 😘 I hope she realizes that she is NOT ugly and that her family (especially her douchebag father) are the horrible ones. 😤 Oh and that Riftan pummels them to a pulp. ☺️

@Asbolus same same sameee
When she cried and some flashbacks happened, there are some awful things that her father said...was she also sexually harassed?

Omg y’all don’t know how many times I said “DAYUUMM” when I saw his abs 😭 I said it like 50 times

y'all really should read the webnovel. there's like 3 chapters of banging at this scene there and it's fucking steamy

Dex-chan lover
🙈😳 s-- sore--- h--- how---- how much did he--? And how--- how hard---? I--- 🙈 i pretend i do not understand

Edit: back from reading the webnovel chapters on this..... i could barely breathe its steamy as hell

Users who are viewing this thread