Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 12

Okay the novel had so much detail in this scene that even I was like damn, they done yet? Poor girl is gonna have trouble walking tomorrow. So this huge smoothing over the scene is kind of hysterical. If you’re looking for more smut you have to read the novel. Lol. Love the comic still and am so happy a team is translating!

I. Want. Babies. That's it. That's the comment lol

Thanks for another high quality chapter!! <3

Wow. I don't think I ever really thought about how much goes into redrawing. Like damn, y'all really are VIP.

Mnx

Thanks for the update!
The bad memories are such a pooper during hot bed times lol
But im geniunely happy for these 2.

thank you so much for the update!!
you had the perfect opportunity to use Riftan in the LEET MEE IIINNNN format dgvjdfbdfbdfb
mans be hrny on main tho-

Thank you all for the chapter !!
Really appreciated~
Also its gettin kinda hot in here hhaha

“Breathe”
Says the tl in the novel between the chaps related to this chapter.

I read the version of this scene in the novel...
Damn has it been tamed down, it's like comparing a blind geriatric house cat to a lion in its prime.
I'm actually kind of sad about it.

I wanted to mention this in my first comment, but Maxi broke my heart too badly...

The redraw deserves an award!

the novel tl was sooooo much hotter lol i especially love the stairs part (it's not here)

Double-page supporter
Whooooa amazing redrawing skills! That panel was a pain to redraw I imagine. Kudos to ptero your based redrawer!

Thanks so much for the update Patchy scans team❤️

Oooooh shit I love me some Lip Tan Cow Lips lmao

Thank you for your speedy and crazy good scanlation as always yall!! Continuously amazing me 😍

That said to anybody that is enjoying the story like me, I super recommend the novel form, imho it conveys her developing love, sense of self, and internal thoughts in general, much better. Because of the difference of medium, nothing to do with skill of translation or anything, which again is excellent. Plus.... like everyone is saying, the sex scenes are way better hahaha I guess the artist is shy??

But yeah check out the novel!! This chapter corresponds with novel chapter 43:
https://www.lightnovelworld.com/novel/under-the-oak-tree/chapter-43

Users who are viewing this thread