Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 15

WOWW I WAS GOING TO SLEEP THAN I SAW THAT WAS UPLOADED 2 MIN AGO AND NOW I’M HERE LOL THANKS

It annoys me that we no longer see the intimate scenes between these two... but thank you for this chapter!

Listen, can I just say the best part about this comic is just how much Riftan fucking loves his wife? Too many other shit has men who have to be convinced to try loving someone but this guy would take a thousand bullets for her. Straight up ride or die and I love it. I also love just how much Max likes Riftan even if her own insecurities (extremely justifiable ones btw) make it hard for her to trust that he really does love her unconditionally.

I can't wait for the day Maxi realizes how ride or die Riftan is for her. And for Riftan to find out what Maxi went through and to rain hell upon her dad. And then stan her even harder for being such a good person despite what she's gone through. And all his soldiers like "oh. Aye, we stan our Lady and will take down her horrible father down with our Lord."

Thanks for the update! This manwa is making me nervous for how long before Maxi tells Riftan about her circumstances. Not that I think he'll dislike her for it, but more like he'll like you MORE Maxi please TAlk to him

They're not going to have babies they're going to have a whole army please have mercy with the bed

Dex-chan lover
So Riftan is basically Guts, hopefully without the childhood trauma. Can his guys stop whining about him getting some after 3 years?

"I knew, from the moment I met you... that you... would cover me in wounds." HJFGCWEUIFGHOIWEYFHISEDJ YAWA MAHABAGING GINOO EWUIFHOUEWHFIPQEIAUFGDHIWEUFHKJ4H SCREAMIGN

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Took me a second to understand why Riftan had wounds lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't be surprised if they make a whole football team at this rate

Users who are viewing this thread