Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 16

The team's bit at the end cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣thank you for y'all hardwork😘😜😜

Poor Maxi, I can't wait to see her with confidence in herself AND to see what Riftan is going to do with her trash father

That cliff scene really caught my eye. If we see the edge of the cliff as her past, then her future is literally behind her. If that cliff is her past relationships (family and friends, not romantically speaking), then behind her is a new life with a whole cast of supporting individuals: servants, maids, knights, the townsfolk, the butler, and most importantly of all, Riftan. She just has to turn around.

BUT! That all being said, at the same time, it exemplifies her fears that if she turns around expecting everything I just laid out, and it turns out to be another ‘cliff’, then her hopes would turn into a deadly toxin filled sinkhole. A part of me just wants her to GET OVER IT. But I’ve experienced the feeling and have been with people who had it even worse than me. So, happy to see the story progress steadily.

Dex-chan lover
hehe #1 maxi-riftan fan mr chamberlain (?) always dropping hints and being a lil dramatic 😂😌✨

I feel really bad, she is so insecure about her self-worth and always thinks others may find her useless. Even when the characters in the story are saying the exact opposite, she can only think the worst.

I honestly really like the fact that there are no love rivals in this story (so far) and the main adversaries are the characters own insecurities. Hopefully we get to see Maxi’s growth throughout the story :). Thank you for the translations!

oh maxi... i wish she has someone to talk to. someone beside the husband at least. poor abused girl with such low confidence :'(((

I love the simplicity of the dress that the artist made... it is not extravagant like other manhwa... nor it is too bright. But this is match with the medieval concept era.
Great job!!!

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️❤️
Aww..poor Maxi!! You don’t deserve to be treat like this by your father!!😭 Don’t worry there are great people by your side right now!! 🥺 Everything will get better!!

Dex-chan lover
You cannot become greedy on basic necessities my dear, you are such a poor and innocent child...

Help! My level to protecc is too high... If only i could hug my fishes...sigh

riftan's horse is drawn very majestically i love it

also that Medieval Kama Sutra thing had me cackling 😂

i jus wanna protect her n make her feel safe enough so she wont doubt herself n see how many ppl care for her

Users who are viewing this thread