Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 17

she's confusing me in this chapter. what happened to her? sometime she looked so brave and cheerful, then it turned up side down. why did she look so gloomy eventhough the other always being good around her, she just won't accept anything -_-

but thanks for the update hehe

Girl been abused her whole life and having trouble to accept her new healthy life and you all mad that she’s having trouble adjusting??

Yall are sad damn. Read the novel, Maxi has actually
been really badly abused by her father. It's so bad that it haunts her everywhere she goes. It's safe to say that she developed PTSD due to it. And a sudden change of environment, large soldiers, men at that. And all the maids and servants —a whole new geographical location. Riftan is like a great person, and powerful in Maxi's head. He went to the expedition with the Princess hence why Maxi thinks she's useless. Sometimes she recalls her father's abuse and words and thinks that Riftan may leave her one day. She also miscarried guys! Due to her father's abuse when Riftan was still a small knight who left to go to the expedition

Dex-chan lover
I hope she gains the confidence she has been starving on for so long.

Dex-chan lover
@Mrsy
Most people has not gone through what she has, so placing them self in her shoes is hard.
But yeah... bitchy people who just wants the plot to move forward.

Personally I prefer stories where the FL/ML gains confidence through effort and time.
Not like other stories, where they go from nobody to somebody in 10 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all your hard work! ☺️💕

Also agreed @MCX01
It’s nice to see characters’ progress over time. Considering the trauma both Riftan & Maxi have, it won’t happen overnight.

this is a bit of a slow burn seeing her slowly come to treasure her autonomy, skill set, and her growth is what keeps me invested. hopefully it pays off!!!

Oh dont worry girl, Ruth come to the rescue hihi.
Aaaaw it's a pity tho, I don't know anything about Manta, I must see how is it later. Thank you so much for your hard work for translating this until now~♡

Ahh, yet another webcomic snatched from a cool group of translators... Thank you!!

I wish there wasn't a ton of those sites; sometimes it's hard to keep track of which series ends where.

Users who are viewing this thread