Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 17

@Yatusabe
She's not!! Please don't put her in the same league..trashta is more pathetic and cockroach like person 😑

So, there will be no update of this series in here? Manta! Is a payable apps or not?

Thanks prev teams, for translating the series until now

nooooo its licensed DX ... i guess i can imagine the artwork as i read the lightnovel OTL

WDYM YOU’LL MISS THIS THEY WON’T BE UPLOADING TRANSLATIONS ANYMORE??

She’s so weak to the point it annoys me and had to remind myself that it’s part of her character and how she grow up in that horrible family with horrible father, and she will eventually change
But still 😣

thank you for all your translations and hard work so far!! much appreciated for the high quality work

manta seems to be a monthly subscription (YAY for no pay-per-episode omfg) so i guess ill check it out over there, fingers crossed for equally good translations there

Thank you so much for all the great quality chapters so far!! Wishing the best for your scans group members!!♡

oof seeing all the sfx in this chapter, im sure it took a lot of hard work to deliver us a high quality chapter. thank you for all your hard work !! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

i like this story but i’ve seen very little development on Maxi to the point that she’s become annoying.. even though Riftan dotes on her a lot and she’s been treated well, she still as weak, insecure and gloomy she was in the beginning of the story.. what annoys me more is she does almost nothing to change what she doesn’t like about herself.. 🙄

Thank you for your hard work! We really appreciate it. I will follow the official release. Plus I'm reading the novel! Guys it's soooooooo amazing! Y'all need to read it! I'm reading it on light novel world.

Dex-chan lover
Great, another website that does translations. Its free, horay! You are only allowed to read past chapter 3 on mobile. Fucking why. I know its a me issue since I just hate reading comics on mobile, but man this sucks. Ah well. Thanks for your work until now.

It says "go unlimited" by downloading their app, so I am assuming its free, since it MUST mention otherwise on their site.

thank you for your hard work. im glad this got localized by manta and not something like tappytoon so its actually affordable.

thank you for your wonderful translations and hard work on the series until now!! 💗

Users who are viewing this thread