Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 8

Wow, thank you so much! LQ translations give me a headache, so I'm glad you guys picked it up :D

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Mind blown, this is superb, much better quality than the other scan team. I could understand everything I read.

Just one minor complaint, I don't really like blurred text, I have bad eyesight and blurry text is a lot harder to read, it is not a problem if it is done lightly but this time there were some bubbles I skipped.

Thanks for translating , had a feeling something was wrong with Manga Weebs translation

Group Leader
@Richman Noted! Thanks for the feedback. In the original, the text had a motion blur effect, but their technique was much better than mines and easier to read so I agree that I probably overdid it a bit. I'll be sure to lessen the blur the next time if it comes up again!

Thank you for the translation. It's nice not having to decipher what was actually meant every few sentences.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect to like that one as much as I did, having a pretty weak FMC in a sweet way is pretty cool.

Its funny how many people how willing to trash Mangaweebs when just a little while ago they were SO EXCITED and THANKFUL 😂😂🤣🤣 just goes to show how little everyone actually cares who the tl group is as long as its easy to read and not a mess(not that MW's was a mess) but I mean I get it but like why you gotta even mention them when thanking Patchy-san Scans like just thank them for their AMAZING work and leave it at that.🙄🙄 But hey you know that's just me. Anyway thanks for all your hard work @Patchysan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread