Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 9

Thank you so much.. Your translation is a big help. I was just wondering am i that bad in english that i have a trouble to understand the story. Then i realize that there is another group that upload it. your version is easy to understand. I'll re-read chapter 8 in your version.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm just slow, but only here did I realize that she was actually stuttering and that it wasn't simply her being super nervous while speaking (though that probably makes it worse.) I've only known one person who stutters in my life and he was the father of a friend. Maybe it was because no one treated him differently due to his stuttering, but I never thought it was something to be ashamed of.
This girl had really bad luck and was born into a family of shitheads. Stutter does get better or worse depending on the situation and it's no wonder she still has a really hard time. The shithead whose blood runs through her veins never tried to help her lessen the stutter or got someone to help her out with it. You could say he and most people there are ignorant fucks, so they didn't know you could lessen the stutter and even stop it completely, but it takes time. It's not like you just tell a person, "Don't stutter anymore!" and they will somehow be able to do so immediately...

I hope she gets help to lessen her stuttering, but aboveall I just hope she feels safe enough to not be nervous all the time. Being on edge all the time must be so fucking draining.

Dex-chan lover
I know its the style of how the artist draws guys but i keep thinking about how massive riftan is and how petite maxi is. And... the related complexities that occur with that.......

Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.jpg

Man with questionable? common sense and his low confidence, low self-esteem, mentally scarred wife who also probably has little to no common sense as well.
I shall hope the author does some damn good character development

It's nice to see her being more relaxed now. And with a task in her hands that's sure to keep her mind busy and make feel useful, I hope we can see her heal.

Users who are viewing this thread