Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 9

Thank you Patchy for this translation! It's so much better and I can actually understand what's being said!

AHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS TRANSLATION!! I WAS STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND THE PREVIOUS TL AND I WAS WONDERING IF THATS WHAT THEY REALLY SAID

Patchy-sans scans please keep translating, you do it so well. I'm so glad that you don't erase Maxi's stutter even though I'm sure it must be a pain to translate. Thank youuuu

Thank youuu! I appreciate the translation of the other team but i understand the contexts better with yours.

OMG thanks so much for your hard work into making a quality translation that is legible and makes sense! I'm no longer confused as to what the servants were telling her.

...she was right: he's HUMONGOUS!!!! 😳

To be honest, if I were as petit as she, I would be terrified of having intercourse with Riftan! 😥

And thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I know it sound bad, but it's so fun reading Maxi stutter. Wonder what it's like in KR?

Her stutter and the challenges and insecurities it creates is not something I often see in media, I like that it's here. And thank you for such a clear translation! Everything looks and reads wonderfully.

I'm so glad you translated this chapter!! I was so confused with the other group that did it. I'm reading the novel & love how u potray her stutter

Thanks again!! <3

I love that Riftan’s treatment of her makes her forget about her insecurities 🥰 that’s how you know he’s a keeper!

Thanks for the translation, it cleared up some misunderstandings.

I have a great deal of sympathy for heroine because I also stutter sometimes in great stress.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for translating 😭 please do continue! It's so difficult to understand the other translations from other groups

Users who are viewing this thread