Undercover Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I just finished Ch 3 and you uploaded a new one thanks Alot 😍 also is the guy the emperor? I'm so curious

Swordsmanship so great that it can be dodged and caught with one hand 🤔

Why did he kill her tho if he feels guilty??? I'm getting annoyed by him...what would a 'silent prayer' do??? Nothing she's already dead you POS

Also why is she blanking out in front of a murder??? Because he's handsome?? Omg

Fed-Kun's army
I am being filled with inexplicable rage because of this fricking redhead. Handsome?!! HE'S STANDING OVER A DEAD BODY! Literally no woman would have this reaction, especially if they were a trained knight. And why tf is he acting remorseful when he willingly and knowing just murdered her?! This is so infuriating over how little sense this makes. I generally try and give manhuas at least 10 chapters before I drop them, but I don't think I can with this one.

Aggregator gang
Spacing out cause a murderer is handsome...... That's quite the questionable taste in men she has XD

@taetaez29 My thoughts exactly. I hope this level of cheesy, tasteless nonsense isn’t a recurrent theme in this because I feel it has potential to be enjoyable.

I love me an OP female character. Also, I hope the brown haired dude is bi, or else he’s going to be disappointed when he realises that he is a she.

Dex-chan lover
So, the love interest just murders a woman in cold blood (who may be a witch, but we don't know she harmed anyone) and then tries to straight up murder an innocent witness.

Not only that, he feels the need to mock and humiliate said witness before murdering him.

I'm all for a enemies -turned - lovers story, but this guy is Vegeta levels of douche.

Can't wait for more.

I wasn't expecting another chapter so soon... Thank you so much! 💕

Also, thinking "she died because of me" with a sad face... Like dude, what did you expect when you slashed her 😬

Users who are viewing this thread