Undercover Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Yet another unexpected development, playing both roles as estien and estelle. It really does seem like he believes she's a boy and thought out why he should have estien rather than estelle or a female mercenary (family blood & ability to defend themselves-assuming he doesn't think estelle learned swordsmanship) but I wouldn't be surprised if he knew there was no estien all along, kinda seems like he knows more about Arthur family.

I love that the FL is bright (asking for immunity as a condition) but becomes borderline useless when her foodie side is engaged (devoting her loyalty for a tart). 😂

I REALLY appreciate that the authors are plugging plot holes, for example, giving logical explanations as to why the prince can’t just hire a mercenary or why it’s best if the FL doesn’t reveal her true gender. It shows how well thought out the plot is, which bodes well for the future.

Thanks for the double update 😘

Double-page supporter
I'm very torn about this story... I still hate the main love interest. He killed an innocent girl. But he seems to be positioned as a good person?

Thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
......Why is this author ruining such a good main character by pairing her with a dogshit ML and then making the MC so god damn moronic when it comes to sweets, she might as well be a bee trapped in a upside down soda bottle.

Hahahahahahaha

It's so funny that the FL decides by her stomache rather than common sense.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Seems like witches in this world are a type of monster, so I'm sure we should put so much blame on the ML.

Aggregator gang
...why do I feel like the red head does know something? 🤣 unless he gays for Estella (dressing as Estien) at first sight, he couldn't just wipe her mouth like that. or men do this to other men, too? I love Yaoi and see far beyond just wiping mouth but yeah.. idk lol 😂 still love both of them despite all the drama about killing a witch, tho. A ML who doesn't do any harm to our girl is good enough for me for now.

just like cakes, im fooled enough to stay stuned despite how stupid this is. i wonder how long i can be kept interested until i get bored of it

Users who are viewing this thread