Underrated waifu?

Group Leader
an-10.png
i know this is a boy, mr detective.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I couldn't tell if its guy or not but I thought something was off the moment I looked at it.

I thought it was just the cheeks and nose not matching the bone structure because they wanted to go for the legal loli make up look.

Dex-chan lover
Wait femboys are real? God damn
Tbh I couldn't tell if its guy or not but I thought something was off the moment I looked at it.

I thought it was just the cheeks and nose not matching the bone structure because they wanted to go for the legal loli make up look.
I thought it was a life-sized sex doll or something lol

Hyouka Fuwa from SHIMONETA

Fuwa is the my favorite character in the series. I think she's really pretty, I love her personality and her interactions to the MC and other characters is just really funny to me :LOL:
This show is one of the first few animes that got me into watching anime and made me into the weeb that I am today, so she's quite special to me ❤️
rcBtL9N.png

Dex-chan lover
Hyouka Fuwa from SHIMONETA

Fuwa is the my favorite character in the series. I think she's really pretty, I love her personality and her interactions to the MC and other characters is just really funny to me :LOL:
This show is one of the first few animes that got me into watching anime and made me into the weeb that I am today, so she's quite special to me ❤️
rcBtL9N.png
Is that the girl that doesn't know what sex is but does all of those science experiments to try to figure it out?

Users who are viewing this thread