Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Aren't purebloods supposed to have godlike power? If so couldn't she just save father and utterly annihilate every other vampire?

@Cyro11

Depending on the lore, even gods can have weaknesses.

There are still somethings we don’t know too. We don’t know if age determines strength. We don’t even know the lifespan of a pureblood yet. Those could determine strength.

Yeah.... you’re crying all right. That’s why you went to the comment section, amirite? 😫😫😫😫

i hope her siblings grow up to be just as badass as their father so they can help hayan avenge his death😭😭😢😢

Double-page supporter
meh, they didn't spend enough time developing the relationship or the family for me to care about this

the worst is that she had the power to save him but the situation didn't allow her to use it. father chose her safety over his life... i'm crying again.

the death flags were true.
It reminds me of the man of steel scene where the father asked superman to not reveal himself, but in this case....given how much animosity there is against vampires and how he wants to protect her against the vampire looking for her, it makes more sense. Still sad though,
RIP Father Micheal. You were badass while you lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread