Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

So we have two options here
She kill everybody because the bad guy understimate her or the bad guy have a weapon, guy really strongh to put a fight or a plan with a hostage or something like that because we know he is expecting her.
I have no problem with her just killing everybody easily with just raw power but in the long run it will be become boring.

She is the best babe ever.😍 So beautiful and the art is fabulous.😍 Kudos to the translations and the authors.😊
Thank you very much for your hard work. Looking toward to the updates.😊😇

Dex-chan lover
Going back and looking at it again, that news article about the two sisters still breaks my heart every time I see it. Those photos, the earbuds; props to the artist for the little details. 😭

I thought all the lions were pure blooded like her, but he's not? so how is he so strong? well, when he'll meet her he'll probably find out what the true power is lol

Fed-Kun's army
I want her to curbstomp him. I don't want any "oh no we're on the same level" or "oh no he's stronger than me".
No, I want her to end him pls.

Ya know, if she can curbstomp them and get out scot free, then I can't help but think it put the father's efforts to hide her in the first place useless. The father fought alone so she can hide. If she didn't need to hide in the first place because she's strong enough to annihilate the threat, then it would have been more effective if they worked together. Kill the threats, erase the evidences, and move to a new place. That way they don't have to experience losing their father figure, and MC can continue living a normal life (albeit on the run). The only reasons he didn't do so was probably that he wanted her to live normally and he didn't want her staining her hands with killing. But we were shown that she wasn't above killing other vampires if they're bad and saw her face. And she was going to battle those scums anyways. So what's the point of his death besides emotional trauma?

@winterspring i was about to type the exact same thing as well, honestly feels like weak writing introducing a character and making us like him just to kill him in 2 chapters because le feels.
It was mentioned the lions were somehow already aware of her identity long before so it would make sense they will be able to easily find here anyway so I don't even know what was the point of the father going out alone to kill a bunch of goons in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread