Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

So these turned-vampires attack people because they're all mentally ill. Well ok. But how do they turn other people if they're just killing everyone instead...

Poor Girl 😔😩😭 She just wants to live like a normal human being for goodness sake! Damn you vampire villains! 🤬😡

poor girl just want a friend T.T come on dude also whyyy the nice professor?????

Dex-chan lover
>flips car upside down with his hands
>cops think it's a mundane rage killing
What.

I totally thought that the prof was a pervert that gave our MC a drugged drink and she was gonna beat him up for it, so this chapter took a turn I did not expect.

i am genuinely thinking what's with a crown of thorns isn't that like Jesus' crown and then oh she's a catholic but then what HAHAHA

author nim thought it could be a cool tool to calm someone down... okay then the first time I saw something like this that they made use of a catholic concept into something "superpower"

this started off decent, but then the writing reminded me that police don't exist in manhwa. if someone was always picking fights and stuff at parties, they'd be in prison for assault amongst other things.

@Autismonaut I guess it can be inferred that police have all but ceased to exist... vampires can just wipe anybody trying to be a police easily

@Muireach, yeah, but you'd think cops would be able to deal with regular humans. But that's just a common problem with manhwa in general. There'll be these people that are evil for no reason that just assault, harass, fight, and even kill other people but still don't get arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread