Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS 😍
badass women heck yes please ma'ams, stand in order and step on me one by one

I KNEW IT!! If only corrupt cops rise, then pretend to be corrupt to rise to the top, and tear the system apart.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is so stupid, didn't she said before the chief WASN'T a vamp, and suddenly she's a vamp, and by the looks of it, before she got promoted to chief too.....

this story is full of plot holes.... she's faster than a bullet, but didn't save her father, afraid of revealing herself before, and suddenly punch the ground in the middle of a crowd? what about debris flying to people around her? what if a rock hit the head and rattle the brain?

the bad guy was threatening her being in a crowd, but didn't took hostages as soon as she did that stupid posing thing? so many stupidities in 1 chap....

1. That double agent thing is killing me! It's so cool and such a good twist!
2. I hate it when ppl compare others to servants and say that like it's a bad thing.
It's more like insulting the title of 'servant' than it is insulting the person.
Servants are amazing people whether they work for the government, for God or for a general household.
people should respect all jobs, and that includes this

Dex-chan lover
The chief was never on the vampire side, they never said she wasn't a vampire. This chapter literally showed she was turned against her will and was fully aware she was being used and couldn't do anything about it because she got turned into a vampire. So this is just her taking the chance to eliminate the roots and source of the corruption within the force. She'll most likely choose to step down or commit suicide by the end of this arc though since this purge will most likely be incredibly bloody

The motivation model for converting agents is MICE: Money, Ideology, Coercion, Ego.

The Chief was coerced and tricked into being a vampire, but when challenged on her ideology, the fact that she was coerced caused her to flip on her previous side. After coercion they gave her money through promotion and tried to stroke her ego, but they didn't convert her to their side because they didn't think she would have any alternatives.

Users who are viewing this thread