Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

ty for the update! I love this story and MC is so cool. I have no idea how the detective guy could ever go up against vampire like MC does.. I do hope she recruits more strong allies later

Bruh this is only the second lion and he's already hella scary, now I'm curious to why the girl is somehow special.

Ty for the update!!

@AnAverageGuy I imagine it's because actual hypnosis involves the subject readily accepting the suggestions, otherwise it won't work. And also he did it magically without any gestures.
So perhaps we should not call it hypnosis, because it works like a totally different magical concept.

Maybe its because shes so used to pain from being abused? Sahan's hypnosis seems to be linked to pain somehow and shes just more resistant to it from it being part of most of her life? idk mans

But yeah seriously this dude's power should just be called "mind control" or "telepathy," it's not like hypnotism at all if he can just trigger it by snapping his fingers once.

i honestly dont get why the hypnosis thing even works on her, lions attacks shouldn't be effective against pure breeds given the one sided slaughter of the last one, plus she should have hypno abilities as well

This series comes out twice a week on the Webtoon app and its free, so it won't take long to catch up to the raws. Thanks so much for translating until now, but I think you guys should drop it now because there's no point to translating it. I'd love to read other series that you guys translate in the future.

I hope they can save her and increase her life expectancy with Haran's blood but something tells me she won't survive this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread