Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
This is where you say "I lost my appetite... I hate blood... makes me sick" or something like that.

The writing is pretty good. Kept me at the edge of my seat and at the end, I was like holy shit.

Dex-chan lover
bro. . . how did he know to immediately go to her and investigate???

anyways, she could just say the blood made her lose her appetite or something

So it's looking more and more like this red-headed guy is the ML considering that his values of turning things back to way things were 10 years ago is the same as the FL in the prologue. Now I'm wondering if something happened to him (if he dies or is incapacitated in some way) to make her so angry as she was.

@silverdust and @DARLINGBEAR
The police already interviewed her and the other guy who were near the vicinity of the incident (the police had confirmed their alibis). So it's reasonable to conclude he got information on her from the police and went to her to investigate for himself.

Group Leader
@penguinslovesnow investigating is one thing, this guy is suspecting her and is trying to drag out her true nature. He probably did (or will do) the same to the other guy so what I wana know is why is he suspicious

I mean, saying that you lose your appetite when seeing blood is also kinda suspicious, so......

@silverdust
The chapter had the red-headed guy conclude that the fight that happened was entirely one-sided and the perpetrator had to be a different type of vampire than normal. And the only two suspects were the other dude and our FL. He's pretty much the only guy in the vicinity who has experience with vampires so even if the police verify their alibis, he'll have to do his own snooping to confirm for himself. He chose to go for her first, thus him testing her. Hell, he might even determine that she's a vampire on this meeting alone.

If I'm right about this guy being the ML, the both of them will likely somehow get along with each other and I'm looking forward to that. Since she hasn't killed a human being yet and also taking into account her wonderful personality, I think she'll charm her way into his heart. LOL. Can't wait to see that.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting... I'm guessing that Hayan is more than 10 years old, but according to Eunte, vampires only appeared 10 years ago.

Also, I wish I knew what the sound effects are when she's seeing his cut hand.

@icekatze The bad vampires appeared ten years ago. The humans that were turned into vampires by bad vamps. They started killing people, being evil and extremely noticeable etc. The humans aren't sure if they existed before that or if they're a product of human evolution or they might think they just came into being then. They have kind of said it in other chapters and also during one scene there was a news program either being watched by the MC/other people or playing in the background that was speculating about vamps.

Users who are viewing this thread