Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

Yohan is hot......
the question though is why is he doing all of this to her. What, so he can eat her heart?

👁👄👁.... to think that i felt so bad for him. I am simply speechless. A

Hey y’all! Don’t forget to read the episodes as they update on WEBTOON to support the author! I’m impatient for the story so I’m also reading ahead here, but you can still easily read the episodes for free on there and support their work!

Anyway...I only sort of saw this coming but wtf

If he already killed Hayan's parents (ate their hearts) why does he need Hayan's heart? Isn't he already like super powerful and can live longer than other vamps obv. So why make her remember, does he see her a a threat and he wants to be the only pureblood vampire? Otherwise I don't get it. She saved him and was like the only person who cared for him and now he just wants to kill her tf.

Also she should really give her partner some of her blood or else he's gonna run out of time. Although he's probably gonna die by god or other vamps before then because in the first episode she was talking about how she would take back the last ten years, and how she lost people so i'm assuming its he died?

Called it, The guy was god. Also the bruce wayne moment is a fake cliff as it can get.

Someone @me last time and told me god was hot
like fxckkkkkk Yohan is really top like lord
hope he asks her to be his partner in crime and wants her to make another pureblood army or something
something twisted like "love you and need you as a queen"

FFS YOHAN I SHEF A TEAR WHEN YOU DIED BUT I KINDA SUSPECT HE WAS SUS BUT STILL

Users who are viewing this thread