Unholy Blood - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

All these comments screeching, "DONT DIE" and that one person be like: "I'm not even worried about him dying LMAO I honestly don't think he'll be killed off like he'll be fine one way or another"
you crazies lmao

Dex-chan lover
idk why people are freaking out like he's gonna die like...

did y'all forget the only thing that can prolong a regular vampire's life... is a pureblood vampire?

aka our MC

aka ginger's love interest

like yohan is the only one that can do it, idk what everyone is freaking out about

there's no worry about making another yohan either bc he's already a vampire anyway... there was a whole fucking arc about how the strength of a person's desires determines their vampiric strength, clearly he ain't gonna yohan it up or he would've already

@lilly11223 Most likely not because I feel like she really trusts him but you also have a good point considering the fact that her parents also trusted Yohan so..

I'm scared, i'm scared to death our strawberry boy better not be gone anytime soon or any time at all cause i will bear a grudge against the author

hey @dioss i'm trying to be positive here
but when i went back to the prolouge… now i'm really worried now 🤧🤧

Why the fake drama? just give him a bit of hayan's blood and he'll live longer. Otherwise how could yohan make his death angels live for >10 years? Shrugh

Aacckkk whooo'ss sad rn and smiling like an idiot at the same time? I'm pretty excited for the next chapters!!! Thankk you so muchhh Ktl's, you guys are the best. (¬_¬)ノ

h__

fuck this is a bad situation ;-; 1 way to keep the detective alive is Hayan's blood BUTTTT WHAT IF HE ALSO GETS CRAZY LIKE YOHAN BEFORE??!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY JUST WANTED TO DRINK BEER TOGETHER AGAIN IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!??!?!! T_T

I'm sad rn *emoji* and smiling like an idiot at the same time. Aaacckk i'm screamminn (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

I feel like Hayan would struggle with the decision to give him her blood because of what happened to Yohan 😬

I’m scared about the possibility of him dying because it fits how he was depicted in the prologue. It’s like “I’ll do this in honor of the person I love” 😕

He has to be saved somehow! Don't make Hayan suffer any more ;_; Poor thing. Thanks for the upload! ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread