Unholy Blood

Ch 58.
Everyone fighting and scrambling for that new vaccine whereas real life we got some doubters and antivaxxers and real slow speed of rollout. Not to mention all protocols being ignored. Personally wouldn't get it til maybe a year of people of taking it in case of side effects.

@calmbreez if you want full romance or a quick one, then sorry nope. But if you want a slow burn, then absolutely! It's very satisfying. It may not focus on romance but that's what makes it sweeter. Like idiotzone said, this IS a MASTERPIECE.

p.s. Please support the author/artist by going to the Webtoon app: Search Unholy Blood, subscribe, and hit like every episode. Thanks!

Is there a novel to this? I honestly feel so conflicted on it all. I want to think that maybe Yohan had a good reason for being like that. That maybe he does feel kind of guilty for what he’s done. But after seeing how he’s acted, I can say that I 97% believe that there’s no going back for the guy (3% is my hope, that there’s actually more to his actions then cruelty). Before, I think most could understand and felt for him, before
reading as he fvcked with our girls mind
and took those four peoples lives as a joke. I came here cuz I thought there was gonna be a vampire romance, but boy was that just the tip of the iceberg. I’m happy I found this 😭👌.

omg but yohan what a trash 😭 et en plus elle fonce droit dans le piège omg je vois pas comment elle va s'en sortir là

Dex-chan lover
I clicked this for the art, cuz I saw the gorgeous detailing even in the small pic on the home page, but I'm staying for the fucking epic story. This is a trip and a half.

i have never EVER hated a character as much as yohan. zero redeeming qualities. i feel sorry because life treated him terribly and he suffered a lot but... mf killed the bestest parents in the world and built an empire for himself because he ended up being too greedy.

i really want this baal guy to be on hayan's side (my reasoning: he's........ hot) also not at that homoerotic moment between him and the captain tho

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i'm very sorry for the spoiler! wrote it without realising and got a warning. thank you for marking it as such! ><

Dex-chan lover
i have never EVER hated a character as much as yohan. zero redeeming qualities. i feel sorry because life treated him terribly and he suffered a lot but... mf killed the bestest parents in the world and built an empire for himself because he ended up being too greedy.

i really want this baal guy to be on hayan's side (my reasoning: he's........ hot) also not at that homoerotic moment between him and the captain tho

Thats the type of stuff you put a spoiler tag on . please do it

@hoshiumis

Dex-chan lover
Binged all 58 chapters in one night. This is SO GOOD. The art is amazing, too. Although, almost every male character is drawn as 10 foot beefcake of a vampire. Kinda lessens the male character design variety. Gore is censored by the art (pixelated), which can be a bit annoying. But story still captivating.

Non spoiler keywords: vampire vs vampire, mystery, romance (not a prominent role so far, but there are hints), fantasy, vampire pandemic (main mystery is why vamps are popping up left and right), gore (although pixelated, revenge plot,

Users who are viewing this thread