Unholy Blood

Double-page supporter
@papercraft When did i say they have consent? You keep nitpicking on the fact i said that i think mangadex is the lesser evil. I have never disagreed that mangadex is illegal or is in the wrong.

"THIS SITE IS NO BETTER THAN ANY SITE HOSTING mangas/manwhas/manhua UNLESS THEY ARE EACH INDIVIDUALLY GIVEN CONSENT BY AN AUTHOR. You literally ignored that fact and pushed on your views without evidence. "

Dude there are literally bunch of websites who earns money with illegal scans. That doesn't justify mangadex at all, but there are different levels of wrong. All of them are illegal and doesn't have permission but you are ignoring the part of the profit.
For evidence, there are literally bunch of scanlators groups who always ask to not upload on aggreagators website because they earn money with ad revenue. Look for the manga credits. That isn't a new information at all. Mangarock rings a bell? They are dead now, but when they were active they even had their own app and offered a premium subscription before.
If you think an illegal hosting website is the same as one that profits on illegal content, well i don't agree with this notion, for me they are still bad but not on the same level. And you think otherwise.
This argument is over, we are getting nowhere with that as we have opposite views and we are just circling around.

" I never got dismissive about THE AUTHORS. "

Yes, you didn't and i had said previously i was glad you don't antagonize the authors and it was my mistake. "

"I got MAD AT SOMEONE who READS ILLEGAL THINGS and THEN DISMISS TRANSLATORS to TRANSLATING ILLEGAL THINGS. You KEEP IGNORING THAT FACT. Stop creating your own assumptions, and then argue to someone for something you can’t argue."

NO ONE DID THAT. THE COMMENT WAS LITERALLY " RESPECT HER WISHES " AND " THE LEAST WE COULD DO IS TO SHOW SOME RESPECT " . I rly don't see where you got all that from those comments.
The whole point was " let's not say insensitive things when the author gets mad, just be respectful ". But you skipped that part and went directly to ARE YOU TELLING PEOPLE TO STOP TRANSLATING ?? YOU HYPOCRITE.

I'm also tired. You ignore my points, change things and i'm the one creating my assumptions?! I'm ending my part of this discussion too, even if i keep replying more you would probably still keep pointing abt MANGADEX IS WRONG, even thought i have never disagreed with that.

SPOILER from Chapter 31, thank me later xD
(don't look of you don't want spoilers)
((don't tell me I didn't warn you))

Soooo, apparently the red haired detective is a vampire too?
Lots of things have happened in the lasts chapters that I really don't understand as I don't speak Korean, buuuuuuut, yes, seems like the ML is a vampire too. Also he has a sister that called him an assassin... 😳

Dayuuum this is gooood

@Leeve
Me before spoiler : "i can't resist spoiler, so let's take a pe-"
Me after reading spoiler : "WHAT DE FUDGING FUDGE? "

@Zetazich
Hahaha I know, I read the comic on Naver (*coff* and on toonkor *coff coff*), the original site of the publisher, and it's free too! I did buy a couple of chapter tho... It should have been published chapter 32 by now.

In the spoiler is what I understood for the moment in the raws... Read at your own risk xD

from what I could understand from the flashbacks from Chapter 32 and 33, it was not by his will, he was forcely changed into a vampire, so I don't know if he is a good or bad character, but I hope that it's not an enemy, I quite like the ML...

Update
From the flashback, seems like his parents (of the red haired detective) were or are vampires, it's not clear if they're dead yet.
The detective discovers them killing a man and decides to out them as vampires.
During a moment while the family was in the car going somewhere, the car broke near a church and a man offers to help the I guess (I don't speak Korean) and the parents go away while leaving the detective and his sister at the car.
The detective follows them to the church and there he sees several men and women drinking blood from a poor man.
He gets discovered tho, and from what I could interpret from the comic, the mother wanted him to become a vampire too, but he instead called the police.
The police that comes there seems to be corrupted tho, or vampires too, and the detective gets hit to death. This is the end of the last chapter avaliable for free now.

I really hope that some app picks this up, this story seems to be really good. I know that there is a translation on webtoon, but no in English, sadly...

@jewlz012 hope you're doing okay. Thanks for doing the translations, but take it easy as long as you need to :) I look forward to more translations and hopefully you having a better time of things.

Fed-Kun's army
Very entertaining so far. It's always nice to see action manhwa's with female leads; it's pretty rare.

@LaDeeDah thats for any series with action, because people who write action cant write good female protags, there are very few stories that have action with female protags that are actually good.

Idk man maybe chock it up to guys usually writing action and girls usually writing romance.

Users who are viewing this thread