Unholy Blood

Contributor
@Excaseusfortis if i'm not mistaken there was a drama about non-official translation ... so i'll expect the worst outcome (DMCA + wait half a year to catch up)... but who knows...

@ZanaduKhan IKR !!!!!🤩 I too checked the app and it just released yesterday. Thank you for the link. 100% gonna support the author😇
So happy it's getting an official translation on webtoon
@Das198

Double-page supporter
Fookin Hell Yeah!

Finally it got and English release on Webtoons!

I'm so happy I could support this officially

I think the English translation should be taken down since there is already one and it's already on webtoon for free even! Please support the author!

Thank you for translating! I ended up reading this from 10 PM to 3 AM and I really love it so far <3

it really sucks that it is dropped (by Leviathan - doing only isekai bullshits, only MZ and White Blood of their works were really worth for read), feels sorry for @jewlz012 who invested his time into this manhwa. Webtoon doesn't translate very well..... why "unholy"...

@Peter_5
Don't know any korean, but are you really asking why they dropped White blood? With sensitive americans reading the comic?

Edit: Grammar.

@Jesenjin I don't like American English with the shortened words; and after all, the British English is the official one.
To not mention that the TL by officials always is not that excellent, like with Shounen Viz/mangaPlus....
Also, the TS-ing is a bit-off.

@Peter_5 honestly... I have no idea what you have written as I am pretty new to the scene... I presume you are talking about poor translation quality - which I can understand as I cringe on some of translation choices from English to my native languages (and vice versa).
I was talking more about American sensitivity to racism and easy trigger with anything that talks about whiteness.
And White blood would be an easy trigger, especially as blood was/is still a word for heritage. Hence a change to Unholy blood. Much better to the US ears...

@Jesenjin so you are talking for the title..... that's the literal translation.... and to change to "acceptable" name is actually a censorship...
I never read "white" in this manhwa as a hint for skin race...
as what happened with Washington from NFL and that book of Agatha Christie...
so the Webtoon will ruin this manhwa....

I just started to read this today.
Could someone please answer my question?
I'll put spoiler tag, just in case.

What are the 'lions'? Are they pureblood? Or only Hayan is a pureblood?

@creylla To answer your question
lions are not purebloods and they are powerful vampires that get stronger the more blood they suck. I think Hayan is the only pureblood. They want her so that they have a longer life span.

Sad this is drop. I wanted tie group to still continue it, I just dislike LINE Webtoon so much, they upload in bad image quality and I hate how oversize their bubbles are & their translations I don't like either

Dex-chan lover
@Peter_5

wow let the US ruin shit cuz some people have an unhealty obsession with racism! like for really, I live in an country that just 30 years ago we were under comunism, and seeing how much censorship is happeny in today society makes me believe we have’t got rid of thous kind of people that wanna controll over everything *shig*

Users who are viewing this thread