Union!

Dex-chan lover
Before anyone asks, yes, the artist does hentai. He didn't even use a pseudonym...

Yeah I've always been curious. Did this thing just get axed after the first chapter, or are there chapters out there just that no one has bothered to find them, or is it on a post debut hiatus, etc.

Wait didn't thus get axed or go on haitus or something? Or am I confusing it with another manga? I know something of Hisasi's work got axed or went on haitus.

Damn, this is gonna be insane i can feel it, getting a slight to love ru vibe due to the whole alien girl/harem setting but so far this premise and introduction is way more exciting. also UNI is god dam adorable! one of the cutest alien girls i have seen. and lets not forget how damn incredible that artwork is. hoping to get more soon. also from what i can deduct there has been no mention of this work being axed or put on hiatus as it is still supposedly publishing. but all we can do is have faith it seems.

Group Leader
There is no chapter 2 and there will likely never be a chapter 2 or anything past that. Chapter 1 was both published and scanlated in 2014, 4 years ago. This manga is on an unannounced and unknown reasoning hiatus, and has been for 4 years now.

Double-page supporter
man this one hits every cliche in the book there's no way i'm following th-
>hisasi
*followed*

Dex-chan lover
contents were deemed to be unfit for alive! magazine and therefore this was put on "hiatus", a nice way to say that it was axed.

Users who are viewing this thread