Unnamed Memory - Ch. 33 - When the Abyss Gapes Open (1)

Can someone tell me which chapter in the LN i pick up from here? just found this and definitely can't wait a whole month to continue

Double-page supporter
Can someone tell me which chapter in the LN i pick up from here? just found this and definitely can't wait a whole month to continue

This ends mid-way on Volume 2 Chapter 3. I do recommend reading the novels from the beginning though, since the writing covers a bit more than the manga. Not that much, but I think it's worth the time.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yeah, Valt and Miralys' relationship also becomes my favourite after the revelation during the second arc. One of the most heart-wrenching moments in the LN in the timeline where Tinasha and Miralys died due to the demonic invasion. How heartbroken both Valt and Oscar in that timeline.
i fully agree i mean i spent a bit trying to imagine what oscar mustve felt after using his beloved sword to slay the love of his life, he will probably never pick it up again unless he has to because now for him its the cursed weapon that killed his wife, thats a timeline i was happy got deleted
Also i wish valt and miralys the best of luck in their lives in the true timeline, i mean their fates were intertwined in almost every reset right ? So it must be that its how the world is supposed to work right ? I maybe coping but i want those poor souls to finally have the happiness the orbs keep denying them

Users who are viewing this thread