Unnamed Memory - Ch. 37 - The End of a Dream (1)

Can someone who read the LN spoil me everything ? I cant be bothered anymore. I wanna know how their relationship ends, how the world looks a bit etc.

Contributor
The manga is also fast paced but not as much as the anime, it have more details and scenes not in the anime. You understand much more in the manga as manga only reader than anime only. Anime is just a slideshow of main events without any background, to understand the anime you need to read in advance the LN. Manga is the middleground.

Does anyone know where I can read the LN? I’ve been curious since it’s been finished for awhile

Dex-chan lover
Can someone who read the LN spoil me everything ? I cant be bothered anymore. I wanna know how their relationship ends, how the world looks a bit etc.
Ahem, let me just say beforehand that the LN is really good and I highly recommend reading it, its finished at 6 volumes

So here we go,
So 400 years ago, Tuldarr was a country of mages who's ruler was the most powerful mage.
So Tinasha and Lanak were the ruler candidates, and they got along with each other as Lanak was Tinasha's most trusted person.
But Tinasha was getting stronger by the day and Lanak was getting butthurt so he devised a plan to steal her power.
One night, he took Tinasha somewhere and Tinasha let him because she trusted him, but this was a mistake because he took her to an altar and binded her, then proceeded to literally open her stomach to extract her organs in some kind of magic gathering ritual.
The ritual ends up going haywire with all the magical energy and destroys the country, killing all the citizens and creating the magic lakes.
Tinasha pulls herself together and gathers the magic inside of herself, turning herself into a witch.
Guess Lanak got some power too, but as Tinasha explained in an earlier chapter, men cannot handle a witch's power so his mental state was diminished.

Anyways, Lanak's plan is to do another magic ritual to gather the power of the magic lakes and take it all for himself. The reason Tinasha is playing along is that this ritual requires some key words that only Lanak knows, the moment he says the key words, Tinasha hijacks the ritual and basically disperses the magic lakes.
These lakes were formed using all the souls of Tuldarr, so Tinasha was basically living ALL THIS TIME for this opportunity to free the souls of her countrymen.
Tinasha does her own ritual and summons Tuldarr's 12 legendary demons, something only the first ruler of Tuldarr was capable to doing. This basically makes Tinasha the ruler of Tuldarr.
Oscar comes in too and is relieved that Tinasha was just playing Lanak.
While Tinasha didnt tell him her plans, shes so happy and somehow knew that Oscar would come for her.
So a skirmish occurs between Lanak's mages and Oscar's forces, and Tinasha's attendants help her instead of fighting.
The mages summon a bunch of monsters, but they get wiped out easily by the 12 demons.
Lanak dipped real fast, but Oscar catches up to him while riding his dragon and satisfyingly kills him.
When the dust settles, Oscar's advisor tells Oscar he should kill Tinasha, and Tinasha is prepared for Oscar to kill her as well and closes her eyes, but Oscar simply knocks her out and takes her home.

When she wakes, Oscar is mad that she didn't tell him anything, and tells her that she's his fiance now (lol)
Tinasha is obviously baffled, but Oscar explains that this is simply the way to keep other countries at bay since Tinasha is now basically a nuclear bomb.
Of course, theres the added benefit of Tinasha being publically acknowledged as his fiance lmao
So that's basically 50% in of volume 2
So Oscar and Tinasha get involved in various magic events while building up their relationship, Tinasha gets so used to Oscar's touch she doesn't mind that Oscar touches her as he pleases.
It gets to the point where Oscar steals a few kisses at romantic times so Tinasha really can't refuse them, it's so cute.
Eventually there's an event that sets things in motion, one day, Oscar gets targeted by an infiltrating mage and gets poisoned.
This is deadly ass poison with no cure so Tinasha basically forces a cure to be produced using her own blood, this causes her body to literally break down which is unimaginably painful but it eventually produces a cure.

After this event, Oscar and Tinasha have a heart to heart,
Oscar: "What am I to you?"
Tina: "You're my contractor."
Oscar: "..."
Tina: "And you're important to me."
Oscar tells her she should really think about it some more (Because it's obvious that she loves him)

In a meeting with the castle mages close to Tinasha when they discuss the poison event, Tinasha takes the chance to ask what they thought Oscar meant, and they're all mentally face palming
"This girl is dense af"
One of the mages go
"Aren't you in love with him?"
And Tinasha is all "........what?"
Tina: "Alright show of hands, who thinks I love Oscar??"
*everyone raises their hand
Tina: "Wtf??"

So Tina goes to Lucrezia to get a second opinion, and she's basically all
"You dense motherfucker"
"Why?!"
"You've loved him for a looong time now"
"I guess the only thing to do now is to kill him..."
"What are you, stupid?"

So that night Tinasha visits Oscar and this is basically how it went:
"Am I in love with you?!"
"Took you long enough, idiot."

That night they finally sleep with each other. YEEEEEBOIIIIIIIIIIII

So now Tinasha isn't a spirit sorcerer anymore ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But it's fine since Tinasha as a witch has a lot of power, it's actually a good opportunity for her to fine tune her spells.

Tinasha was never a morning person, but nowadays, people start noticing Tinasha arriving even later then usual ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So they're lovers, but Tinasha still doesn't accept to marry him though...

Her reasoning is BECAUSE she's a witch, if they have children, they could inherit a witch's power and be persecuted, Tinasha doesnt want a child to go through that so she's satisfied simply being Oscar's paramour.
Oscar is obviously opposed, and tells Tinasha she should think about it some more and how she should give the child a chance to be born and live. Whatever happens they can deal with it as it comes.

Next a conflict starts with another country.
Its discovered that a witch is pulling the strings simply because she likes conflict, also hates Tinasha.
She's an arrogant prick and half assed about the way she goes about things which makes things easy to exploit.
A bunch of stuff happens which leads to a big plan where Tinasha stealthly takes out all of her magic forces leaving nothing but her and her no.1 subordinate.

So Oscar and Tinasha are about to set off on Nark to head to the battlefield and Oscar proposes to Tinasha again, but this time, Tinasha accepts.
Oscar is baffled she actually said yes, but is also extremely happy.

They prevail over the witch, what it basically comes down in this series is that when Oscar and Tinasha work together, they're basically Invincible. Literally any time something bad happens, it's because they were seperated from each other.

Then they finally get married, and their wedding is so goddamn beautiful. I'm not getting into the details though, but it's awesome.

Theres actually a moment before Tinasha walks in where the Witch of Silence shows up before her, asking her if she's really alright with this.
Tinasha says yes, and Witch of Silence says she wont say anymore then and goes away.

Tinasha finally becomes Oscar's Queen. And they are so damn happy with each other.

Now honestly, you could just end it here and it would be 10/10 ending.
But there is more... but be warned it's not as good

So Tinasha goes back to her tower and is sorting through the treasure of Tuldarr, since shes ruler she has access to the treasure room and is taking the time to sort things out.
Oscar comes and helps her out, but he accidently touches an artifact that sends him 400 years into the past.
He encounters kid Tinasha, and tells her he's her future husband lol
Naturally she's like wtf??
But she allows Oscar to stay with her since he knows so much about her, and they spend a couple weeks together while Oscar tells her stuff and teaches her swordsmanship.
Oscar needs access to the treasure room, but only Lanak has access, so Tinasha has to ask permission for access.
Tinasha gets access, finds the artifact, but can't take it out since she said she to Lanak she only wanted to look, but she casts a spell that would let Oscar in later.
So that night Tinasha casts an invisibility spell and Oscar goes off to the treasure room, but this night so happens to be THE night. Oscar warned Tinasha not to trust Lanak earlier, but she didnt listen and goes with him anyway.

Oscar finds the artifact hoping it would take him back.

Back to Tina, things play out the same as last time, Tina is frightened, and Lanak goes for the stab.
But just as soon as her flesh is pierced, Oscar shows up and saves her at the last second.
Big battle occurs, Oscar kills Lanak again and Tuldarr's destruction is avoided.
So as it turns out, the artifact was unable to take Oscar back.
When he touched it the first time, he was thinking about the pain Tinasha went though and how it would be nice if she didn't have to go through it.
Obviously, he didn't actually want to go and prevent it, since that's how they were able to meet and fall in love, but the artifact doesn't care.
When Oscar was flung back in time, that in itself created a new timeline, the old one is already gone.
Oscar is heavily disheartened, but if he's stuck anyways, he might as well save Tinasha.
As the dust settles and the sun begins to rise, Oscar begins to disappear.
Tinasha cries for him not to go but nothing helps, Oscar disappears and Tinasha is left with nothing but her tears.
End of Arc 1.

And that's the end of volume 3.

Ahem, let me just say beforehand that the LN is really good and I highly recommend reading it, its finished at 6 volumes

So here we go,
So 400 years ago, Tuldarr was a country of mages who's ruler was the most powerful mage.
So Tinasha and Lanak were the ruler candidates, and they got along with each other as Lanak was Tinasha's most trusted person.
But Tinasha was getting stronger by the day and Lanak was getting butthurt so he devised a plan to steal her power.
One night, he took Tinasha somewhere and Tinasha let him because she trusted him, but this was a mistake because he took her to an altar and binded her, then proceeded to literally open her stomach to extract her organs in some kind of magic gathering ritual.
The ritual ends up going haywire with all the magical energy and destroys the country, killing all the citizens and creating the magic lakes.
Tinasha pulls herself together and gathers the magic inside of herself, turning herself into a witch.
Guess Lanak got some power too, but as Tinasha explained in an earlier chapter, men cannot handle a witch's power so his mental state was diminished.

Anyways, Lanak's plan is to do another magic ritual to gather the power of the magic lakes and take it all for himself. The reason Tinasha is playing along is that this ritual requires some key words that only Lanak knows, the moment he says the key words, Tinasha hijacks the ritual and basically disperses the magic lakes.
These lakes were formed using all the souls of Tuldarr, so Tinasha was basically living ALL THIS TIME for this opportunity to free the souls of her countrymen.
Tinasha does her own ritual and summons Tuldarr's 12 legendary demons, something only the first ruler of Tuldarr was capable to doing. This basically makes Tinasha the ruler of Tuldarr.
Oscar comes in too and is relieved that Tinasha was just playing Lanak.
While Tinasha didnt tell him her plans, shes so happy and somehow knew that Oscar would come for her.
So a skirmish occurs between Lanak's mages and Oscar's forces, and Tinasha's attendants help her instead of fighting.
The mages summon a bunch of monsters, but they get wiped out easily by the 12 demons.
Lanak dipped real fast, but Oscar catches up to him while riding his dragon and satisfyingly kills him.
When the dust settles, Oscar's advisor tells Oscar he should kill Tinasha, and Tinasha is prepared for Oscar to kill her as well and closes her eyes, but Oscar simply knocks her out and takes her home.

When she wakes, Oscar is mad that she didn't tell him anything, and tells her that she's his fiance now (lol)
Tinasha is obviously baffled, but Oscar explains that this is simply the way to keep other countries at bay since Tinasha is now basically a nuclear bomb.
Of course, theres the added benefit of Tinasha being publically acknowledged as his fiance lmao
So that's basically 50% in of volume 2
So Oscar and Tinasha get involved in various magic events while building up their relationship, Tinasha gets so used to Oscar's touch she doesn't mind that Oscar touches her as he pleases.
It gets to the point where Oscar steals a few kisses at romantic times so Tinasha really can't refuse them, it's so cute.
Eventually there's an event that sets things in motion, one day, Oscar gets targeted by an infiltrating mage and gets poisoned.
This is deadly ass poison with no cure so Tinasha basically forces a cure to be produced using her own blood, this causes her body to literally break down which is unimaginably painful but it eventually produces a cure.

After this event, Oscar and Tinasha have a heart to heart,
Oscar: "What am I to you?"
Tina: "You're my contractor."
Oscar: "..."
Tina: "And you're important to me."
Oscar tells her she should really think about it some more (Because it's obvious that she loves him)

In a meeting with the castle mages close to Tinasha when they discuss the poison event, Tinasha takes the chance to ask what they thought Oscar meant, and they're all mentally face palming
"This girl is dense af"
One of the mages go
"Aren't you in love with him?"
And Tinasha is all "........what?"
Tina: "Alright show of hands, who thinks I love Oscar??"
*everyone raises their hand
Tina: "Wtf??"

So Tina goes to Lucrezia to get a second opinion, and she's basically all
"You dense motherfucker"
"Why?!"
"You've loved him for a looong time now"
"I guess the only thing to do now is to kill him..."
"What are you, stupid?"

So that night Tinasha visits Oscar and this is basically how it went:
"Am I in love with you?!"
"Took you long enough, idiot."

That night they finally sleep with each other. YEEEEEBOIIIIIIIIIIII

So now Tinasha isn't a spirit sorcerer anymore ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But it's fine since Tinasha as a witch has a lot of power, it's actually a good opportunity for her to fine tune her spells.

Tinasha was never a morning person, but nowadays, people start noticing Tinasha arriving even later then usual ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So they're lovers, but Tinasha still doesn't accept to marry him though...

Her reasoning is BECAUSE she's a witch, if they have children, they could inherit a witch's power and be persecuted, Tinasha doesnt want a child to go through that so she's satisfied simply being Oscar's paramour.
Oscar is obviously opposed, and tells Tinasha she should think about it some more and how she should give the child a chance to be born and live. Whatever happens they can deal with it as it comes.

Next a conflict starts with another country.
Its discovered that a witch is pulling the strings simply because she likes conflict, also hates Tinasha.
She's an arrogant prick and half assed about the way she goes about things which makes things easy to exploit.
A bunch of stuff happens which leads to a big plan where Tinasha stealthly takes out all of her magic forces leaving nothing but her and her no.1 subordinate.

So Oscar and Tinasha are about to set off on Nark to head to the battlefield and Oscar proposes to Tinasha again, but this time, Tinasha accepts.
Oscar is baffled she actually said yes, but is also extremely happy.

They prevail over the witch, what it basically comes down in this series is that when Oscar and Tinasha work together, they're basically Invincible. Literally any time something bad happens, it's because they were seperated from each other.

Then they finally get married, and their wedding is so goddamn beautiful. I'm not getting into the details though, but it's awesome.

Theres actually a moment before Tinasha walks in where the Witch of Silence shows up before her, asking her if she's really alright with this.
Tinasha says yes, and Witch of Silence says she wont say anymore then and goes away.

Tinasha finally becomes Oscar's Queen. And they are so damn happy with each other.

Now honestly, you could just end it here and it would be 10/10 ending.
But there is more... but be warned it's not as good

So Tinasha goes back to her tower and is sorting through the treasure of Tuldarr, since shes ruler she has access to the treasure room and is taking the time to sort things out.
Oscar comes and helps her out, but he accidently touches an artifact that sends him 400 years into the past.
He encounters kid Tinasha, and tells her he's her future husband lol
Naturally she's like wtf??
But she allows Oscar to stay with her since he knows so much about her, and they spend a couple weeks together while Oscar tells her stuff and teaches her swordsmanship.
Oscar needs access to the treasure room, but only Lanak has access, so Tinasha has to ask permission for access.
Tinasha gets access, finds the artifact, but can't take it out since she said she to Lanak she only wanted to look, but she casts a spell that would let Oscar in later.
So that night Tinasha casts an invisibility spell and Oscar goes off to the treasure room, but this night so happens to be THE night. Oscar warned Tinasha not to trust Lanak earlier, but she didnt listen and goes with him anyway.

Oscar finds the artifact hoping it would take him back.

Back to Tina, things play out the same as last time, Tina is frightened, and Lanak goes for the stab.
But just as soon as her flesh is pierced, Oscar shows up and saves her at the last second.
Big battle occurs, Oscar kills Lanak again and Tuldarr's destruction is avoided.
So as it turns out, the artifact was unable to take Oscar back.
When he touched it the first time, he was thinking about the pain Tinasha went though and how it would be nice if she didn't have to go through it.
Obviously, he didn't actually want to go and prevent it, since that's how they were able to meet and fall in love, but the artifact doesn't care.
When Oscar was flung back in time, that in itself created a new timeline, the old one is already gone.
Oscar is heavily disheartened, but if he's stuck anyways, he might as well save Tinasha.
As the dust settles and the sun begins to rise, Oscar begins to disappear.
Tinasha cries for him not to go but nothing helps, Oscar disappears and Tinasha is left with nothing but her tears.
End of Arc 1.

And that's the end of volume 3.
What about the next three volumes?

Dex-chan lover
The manga is also fast paced but not as much as the anime, it have more details and scenes not in the anime. You understand much more in the manga as manga only reader than anime only. Anime is just a slideshow of main events without any background, to understand the anime you need to read in advance the LN. Manga is the middleground.
Even if hypothetically I am LN reader, I'd still going to get annoyed with how much a patchwork the episodes are.

Dex-chan lover
This is still faster paced than a lot of series. And it's got a substantial story, rather than just isekai MC does random OP things, usually including collecting pokewaifus or romcom MC who doesn't progress. There just aren't that many pages less than monthly.

Dex-chan lover
This is still faster paced than a lot of series. And it's got a substantial story, rather than just isekai MC does random OP things, usually including collecting pokewaifus or romcom MC who doesn't progress. There just aren't that many pages less than monthly.
Here's the thing though, it's paced well enough that I don't feel the story are rushed nor lagging; It move with just right speed and not bogged down by overly long exposition or melodrama. If anything else, I definitely enjoy the chill banter between both MC.

Dex-chan lover
Here's the thing though, it's paced well enough that I don't feel the story are rushed nor lagging; It move with just right speed and not bogged down by overly long exposition or melodrama. If anything else, I definitely enjoy the chill banter between both MC.
Yeah personally I don't have much of a problem with the pacing. It's more the lack of chapters.

The banter between the two MCs is absolutely the best part of it.

Could anyone recommend where i could read the light novel, in a fairly accurate translation? I know i could search it up but i don't want to read some bad barely-legible translation.

Could anyone recommend where i could read the light novel, in a fairly accurate translation? I know i could search it up but i don't want to read some bad barely-legible translation.
The official translation has been published. All 6 novels of the first series is out in English, published by Yen Press.

Users who are viewing this thread