Unnamed Memory - Ch. 38 - The End of a Dream (2)

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation. Shouldn’t the first bubble on page 1 be « There’s nothing I can teach her anymore » or something like that ?

Fed-Kun's army
All of this is part of the plan for Tinasha- she's planning on hijacking the spell and using it to her own ends.

But for that, she needs the Names of all the magical lakes that only Lanak knows. Basically, the moment Lanak utters the names, Tinasha goes on to do what she actually wanted to do- dispelling/ending the magical lakes that formed from the destruction of Tudarr and freeing what is left of the souls of everyone who died in the cataclysm. It is basically the primary reason she's been living for the last several centuries.

So essentially she's been running a con so that Lanak will expose the information that she needs for her goal.

Dex-chan lover
Flashback to cute Tinasha. As opposed to the usual cute Tinasha.

If she doesn't want to answer all questions she can just not appear when they have questions.

He's probably the only one who can argue with her to that extent.

That part was somewhat shorter than in the LN. But I don't think some extra fights would've added much.

Now it gets to the interesting part.

Supporter
Is truly the word “streets” an accurate translation for those starting pages? I think that word can be mixed with the term district or towns.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
As much as I never bough Tinassha and Oscar as a couple in a romantic sense, I am really starting to miss their antics. Hurry up and fuck up this Lanak fellow, Tinassha!

With how innocent and happy Tinassha is in the flashback. And now knowing how she became a witch. I really hope Lanak suffers pretty badly.

Double-page supporter
Has anyone read the Light Novel? How does the manga compare to it?
I know that the anime is rushed and though really bad. I stopped watching it on episode 6 because nothing made sense.

Users who are viewing this thread