Unnamed Memory - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Past That is Unearthed Again and Again (1)

Dex-chan lover
I also want a flying witch in my room...

Btw what exactly did she do to him during the giant magic circle thing?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

k9c

She's a wife material, but she indeed might've been his grandmother.
There's a legend in my country, a man tried to court his own mother which is an immortally young girl ( the woman know he's his son, but the man already forgot her onw mother face). The woman rejected him. The man was so angry that he kicked an unfinished ship that it turned into a mountain.

seem life witch of silence really don't aim to harm him but want to protect him from something instead

Group Leader
I really don't want to be rude about this since obviously a lot of effort went into scanlating this chapter, but maybe try using machine translations as a basis? The dialogue felt weird in a lot of places, so I checked with the raws and it's like I'm reading a different manga.

Edit: The translations in the first chapter were pretty accurate though? Weird.

Group Leader
@Kamikoto im sorry to said that, but its true, we kicked the translator after we realized he's using mtl all the time
im sorry for this weird translation, our another jtl go mia, so idk what to say
we just proofread this to make it better than before, atleast its better than before, "better than before" kek, its mean the real script is more shitty
next chapter gonna release in few days with better translation
thanks for reading our chapter 😀
btw, you have a god eyes, you the only one who realized it
thanks for saying tho

Users who are viewing this thread