Unnamed Memory - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Tonight, Under the Moon 3

Supporter
"I wasn't gonna sexually assault you, I just wanted to scare you" Prince, WHAT THE FUCK!
Well, I suppose that retard wanted to go for some shock therapy to make her realize… but what was actually needed was what happened at the audience room, this chapter has been quite stupid, both princewise and storywise, a disappointment after so much has been done.

Dex-chan lover
"I wasn't gonna sexually assault you, I just wanted to scare you" Prince, WHAT THE FUCK!
I think he didn't know how to be more direct than a confession and using the full extent of his royal authority. Ultimately he had to do the same thing all over again, but this time in front of the king.

Of course it was dumb, but EVERYONE is holding the dumb ball here for the last 3 or so chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This was a disappointing chapter to say the least. I've really liked this series and especially its story, but this was one of the strangest "twists" I've ever seen. I really like Oscar, but I feel that his image has taken a heavy blow. Any man who threatens to sexually assault someone, isn't really even a man. Shit is gross. Imma just huff some of my copium and pray that Oscar is just a moron rather than a sick fuck and move on, but yeeesh lmao.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, that's how you traumatise someone. On the other hand, she's such a combination of resilient, accepting, and dense that even that doesn't go through. On the third hand, she was already pre-traumatised, so it was a bad move for a reason he couldn't anticipate, rather than for the reason he should've.

For the rest of it, him scolding her because she's not telling him about things she really should is cute. It was a dumb move by her, although it is the kind of dumb move you'd expect from her.

He's also doing pretty much what characters have to do to get through to those who're as dense as the average harem protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
God as if this shithead haven't pissed me off enough he pulls this bullshit to further makes me hate him even more. Can you stop being such a busybody. She oulived your great grandfather and you don't need to insert your meaningless life into her life now. She can take care of herself with or without you, and what pisses me off the most is that he's probably inevitably be the male lead at the end of the story

Users who are viewing this thread