Unnamed Memory

Fed-Kun's army
This is legit getting pretty interesting and it's kept the amazingness from the start too. Ahhh this is a real keeper.

I am liking this story so far with the sole exception of the romance plot between the male and female main characters. It rubs me the wrong way somehow.

I don't why, when I read this I always hear howls moving castle OST Merry-go-round.

So far the manga is very interesting! It has a great start, promising story, introduction to magic is properly taught to the audience, also their relationship is the cherry on top. I hope they won't go too detective on everything and actually have greater arcs of adventure.

Thank you so much for the scanlation team!! This is awesome.

@Larkam
There's a huge possibly of there being multiple timelines in the story and my own idea is that Tinasha might possibly be cursed too. There's also a big chance of a person out there that's even stronger than her

Supporter
Just read the first chapter, ML got my approval, gonna read it because he is no moron... for now.

The nunber of reviews ive ever writeen can be counted with one hand but i think this series deserves one. In a sea of romance genre full of cringe, repetitive tropes for a shot at popularity, one occasionally come accross an exception like this. The way characters develop is slow but not the "run around in circle" kinda slow to prolong the series (the overall plot actually move along really fast). You get to really understand why characters acted the way they did and really make them more memorable (i actually memorized almost the entire cast of side characters after first reading simply because of how notable their impact on the story were). The romance developing between Oscar and Tinasha was also something very enjoyable to watch and really make me wish they get a happy ending, a rare feat considering how cynical i'd become. The manga had only adapted vol 1 so far (chapter 26 is right near the end) and is abit rushed but is still enjoyable and apparently the anime is coming out this year too, tho i do recommend giving the original novel a try, i think you won't be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread