Unnamed Memory

Pls someone pick this up
Don't know if you know this but an official translation is already at it... Tho it's still on vol 2 vol 3 will be on june... sigh can't wait for them to adapt vol 3 of the novel especially
the segs scene I wonder if they'll skip or keep it also the end of vol 3 will probably make you cry...so just in case I hope you don't drop it at vol 4 no matter how frustrating it is because in vol 5 and 6 everything will be alright

Last edited:
The nunber of reviews ive ever writeen can be counted with one hand but i think this series deserves one. In a sea of romance genre full of cringe, repetitive tropes for a shot at popularity, one occasionally come accross an exception like this. The way characters develop is slow but not the "run around in circle" kinda slow to prolong the series (the overall plot actually move along really fast). You get to really understand why characters acted the way they did and really make them more memorable (i actually memorized almost the entire cast of side characters after first reading simply because of how notable their impact on the story were). The romance developing between Oscar and Tinasha was also something very enjoyable to watch and really make me wish they get a happy ending, a rare feat considering how cynical i'd become. The manga had only adapted vol 1 so far (chapter 26 is right near the end) and is abit rushed but is still enjoyable and apparently the anime is coming out this year too, tho i do recommend giving the original novel a try, i think you won't be disappointed.
Reading the end of vol 3 and vol 4 killed me ngl tho after that vol 5 and 6 was satisfying to read

Can't wait for the official translation to catch up....still just want to warn the readers to bear it through the contents of volume 4 although it might frustrates you don't drop it because it'll get better in volume 5....and
Especially the segs in volume 3 I wonder if they'll show it or skip it tho after that I'll probably cry since the end of vol 3 was sad af

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
i prefer her younger looks.
beat it, i dont care of how much degenerate i am right now. buzz off 😑

I am really enjoying this manga. Its nice to read. Gonna start reading the Light Novels. Hope Yen press also gonna translate the sequel. 🤞

Double-page supporter
i dont really like to where the story will goes, judging by the title of the manga. i hope i was entirely wrong. im willing to see this to the very end...

Was a interesting story till the ML cuffed her magic for no reason, felt like a 180 and killed the vibe of the manga

Deixando isso de lado porque todo homem aqui é um 🚩🚩🚩🚩 se você adicionar a cena de estupro, então estou acabado.
CI agree with everything, the MC is shit, the author doesn't know how to make a good novel, he just keeps messing around with something that won't work, it got to the point where the MC almost raped her

Last edited:
art is superb, but story is just so boring and cliche. (Im on chap 5) Too much exposition, evil guy wear black robes, nothing really happens and magic is just your typical "anything goes" magic.
I like characters, even if they are rather boring, apart from their looks. That art is wasted on poor writing.

Users who are viewing this thread