unOrdinary

Aggregator gang
one more baffling thing, if you go to webtoon website and check the genre, this pile of shit is
Number 1 in action and super hero genre. defeating omniscient reader,the boxer, and God of fuckin highschool.
it is also top 10 in age range 10-20 M & F
last year or two this thing was also number 1 in FANTASY GENRE, when theres fuckin tower of god.
either the fanbase are brain damaged just like the mc or someone paid alot for those likes.

lol this whole comments section can be summarized with: this is steaming hot garbage and is overrated on webtoons
But dont knock it til u try it

Its a decent 6/10,kinda poor mans's mha with a dumb mc and "average" side characters.

I knew the ratings on webtoon were skewed. This shit mediocre asf, idk how many bots they got liking it up. Ridicuous

LMFAO this whole comment section shares my sentiments. IF ANYTHING need more love it’s definitely Hardcore Leveling Warrior!!!!

Good things:
-Antagonist mc with some realism. Not some stupid 3 day recovery
-Fairly unique concept for an mc
-Not very predictable progression
-Story actually has some layers
-Worldbuilding is complimented by focusing away from mc time to time
-Lots of potential

Bad things:
-Needs some thought to read through, getting fed up with the mc's bs is easy
-No romance
-Fights are 90% powerlevel checks
-Edge, mostly not itself but the comments
-Powers are unentertaining
-High rank of the series causes serious seething

Notes:
-Manhwa or smth so Korean issues are at the background, e.g. trust issues and goverment corruptancy.
-Long story which doesn't seem to end soon, hope it doesn't get the axe.
-Mc is not a gary stu, it's the fkn point, it is a story about mental health and trust issues not a self-insert fantasy #351

@nyymi
Like you said, this webtoon(it is made by a english author, not a Korean) has a lot of potential, but looks like Uru isn't going to use that potential tbh. It can easily be seen by her powers; electricity, time, barrier, she didn't use the potential and added boring powers, no thought in battles ect.
And what is the worldbuilding when you are going to forget about half of the things you built, or you just force it in?
Some other things I'd chip away in your statements are 100% fights are how strong you are, no romance isn't a bad thing, longs stories in webtoons suck due to it being dragged out, mc's realism is I got shot, so I can shoot people.
Edit: Also the community is made up of 14 year old girls, that thinks John is the new onceler, pretty toxic imo.

unoridinary started off good and quite interesting at first, but after like a 150 chapters or so it goes downhill.
i really despise how the author is clearly just dragging things out at this point, and there's been no plot progression whatsoever in the last 50+ chapters. it's so boring at this point, i really don't understand how people manage to still be able to continue this series. it's just disappointing how such an interesting story and chars have been wasted. i think the author should go on a hiatus and think about her comic.

😎😎jeśli wam by sie udała wrzucić tak około 3/4 chapterów dziennie by było super ! nie no zarąbista manga . szacun za tłumacz😎

I remember when this was still a canvas webtoon, and like at first it was ok... but it’s just steaming hot g a r b a g e
Like ok I usually enjoy villians, but like... John isn’t even a good villain like wtf?

Aggregator gang
lol this is great, if I had one complaint it would be that MC didn't curbstomp the royals hard enough that they would just piss themselves every time they see him.

This manhwa gets pretty boring quickly. The story is dragged out that it dropped it just waiting for the edgy John to end.

Are you kidding me? Are all the English translations for web comics on this site hidden or removed or something?

incredibly well written with amazing themes, characters, and action. even though some arcs drag on, it definitely deserves a higher rating

I don't get it, I know there are character development but all I can say is this is the worst character development, I mean it take a hundred chapters to only know about the mc and it completely evolving backwards, how much r*tarded are you to let enemy to hurt your best friend and the only person that care about you? , I have patience and I completely lost it, it get downhill after the mc made contract to get protected and his girl (I dunno It hard to remember name) , I'd rather reads some fantasy harem manga, but seriously this manhwa have really great potential, I'm gonna drop this and if it lucky I will maybe read it when it end.

absolute trash. well, maybe not absolute, but what kind of development is this? more like regression than anything.

I wouldn't recommend reading this. And if you do don't bother getting attached to any of the characters as they all get awful/infuriating to a degree as the story progresses at a snails pace. Especially the main character after S2. In fact just don't read past S1, just write your own fanfic about what happens, i bet its better then what we actually got

Users who are viewing this thread