Unparalleled Path - Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Reminiscence Course

Thanks for the TL, I like this manga, i saw the Raw, but damn, i dont understand any single word

and im betting he succeeds at doing something which then puts the crew in danger or helps a traitor / spy and then it all doesnt matter because hes the mc so naturally he makes it.

Going against your princess captain's order whilst in a life threatening situation that only this A.I. can get you out of, now that's a good idea

Group Leader
Id personally dig out videos of all of them just to embarrassed them Infront of the princess.

Strongest battleship? Imperial Army? Since did they have authority to have starships? It should be the navy's jurisdiction to have that. Idk.. I'm so confused. Also that guy with a scar on his face is like one of those people who can't accept something unorthodox but can be a benefit nonetheless.

@ZeroLight315 if you were in his shoes, would you accept getting deleted as well? I mean you become an AI from another timeline in another world WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. Of course he would show where he initially came from. It's not his fault that he was there in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
Technophobia. Humans have always been afraid of advanced technology. So that's why they are afraid of the singularity or true A.I. But this is just the same primitive fear humans have of the unknown. Whether its good or bad, I don't know what it is, so its scary, lets kill it.

So, I for one, don't mind having an AI overlord. At the very least, it will be a better leader than 99% of all government leaders in the world today. And if we made it right, it won't be a Skynet, but a benevolent machine god.

But then again, its humans making it, so they would probably fuck it up like they always do.

Users who are viewing this thread