Unparalleled Path - Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Reminiscence Course

3am

i too wouldnt want a teenager that may be unstable as an op AI

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, I woke up inside my computer. At least I think I'm human. But I was just reading a manga about a flat elf, and then I think I fell asleep. Next thing I knew, I was transmitting my thoughts into text on this discussion board. I don't know what to do. Maybe if I jump over to another manga about a more endowed elf, I might be able to find some answers to why this is happening to me.

@KINGwaldo r u sure? what's the title for the anime? can't seem to find by searching similar words from the title 🤔
some ppl actually think this imitates the lost fleet by jack campbell but those are novels, not anime.

@OP_Zed

Eh, even before they talked about deleting him he already revealed many parts of his origin that it didn't matter before. Every normal person must have peformed better, if you're mentally okay.

This guy will definitely act like a beta japanese cuck. It doesn't matter how he start, he will act like one based on the first two chapters.

Also, I don't really care as I already predicted it. It always happens in japanese novels and mangas. Only the good ones have smart/rational mcs. This one is just plain stupid. Also don't come with 'he's only a highschool student' bitch, if he's a highschooler he is around 16 year old where you can make logical observations.

Sigh~ Anyway, my dearest opinion is that this guy is retarded and a beta cuck. Have a fine day

Dex-chan lover
@3am to be fair, they have a literal child as a captain. Good decision making was out of question from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it is indeed dangerous. Hope they will at least restrict this human AI.

The story is cool and all, but will we be seeing this every 5 months? XD

Aggregator gang
That officer is gonna go straight to praying to the machine god for a new machine spirit that isn't a japanese kid

Aggregator gang
"I must do something!"

Oh sure, why don't you just destroy the ship's AI while you're in a state of emergency running from a massively superior force, crippling your ship and leading to it's destruction. Let me see, that would be mutiny, sabotage, treason, high treason, mass murder... Oh, and suicide. But sure, if you're that determined to do so, go right ahead.

Moron.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. An outside view of how battle can operate isn't a bad idea. Usually those in peacetime, have way to work in peace.

This includes tactics. These Imperials are lacking. I mean, most Elite Dangerous pilots would love a smart AI that can act like a automated Co-Pilot.

@hedgemoney

But we can't have a V.I.K.K.I. That AI took the "Best Course" of action, all humans are to be confined to their homes. That's a bad idea, it'll induce a permanent stagnancy. Humans are not stagnant. No Skynet, we would destroy each other in no time flat.

However, like you said, an AI that's smart yet not exploitative, would be a massive benefit to the human population as a whole.

@OP_Zed

As a soldier, anything that's a rogue element is to be viewed with the utmost caution and malevolence. Till said element is no longer rogue, they will be treated as such.

@ZeroLight315

Dude just got thrown straight into a battleship as a Machine Spirit. He isn't an AI. If it was any of us, we would of panicked. According to Kardashev's Scale, that's a Type 2 Civilization. We, people of Earth, are stuck at Type 0.7. Being launched straight into Type 2 would be a massive shock.

@jimmyclear

It's honestly obvious what I am saying. Mc is a beta cuck, that's point 1 that will never change.

Second: Yes, you may be shocked. Now what? Reveal almost everything about yourself? Yeah, how about you do that?
Fuck man, yeah, let me tell you about my life to a complete stranger that you absolutely cannot trust with even multiple people in the room. HE"S SIXTEEN, come on. When I was nine I was even stronger in mentality.

Fed-Kun's army
@ZeroLight315

Wait, why would ANYONE give a single shit about where he's from?
Are you the beta cuck protagonist here?
You sound like one.

Pfffff imagine sayng u will that u delete ai to him directly, what could go wrong? Not like he could just kill u all by opening all doors... or?...

Users who are viewing this thread