Unparalleled Path - Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Mutiny Course

Dex-chan lover
There's a harem tag on NovelUpdates, I wonder how that'll work, but I hope it's a true harem

Aggregator gang
...Did anything even happen in this chapter? The situation hasn't notably changed from start to finish. A bunch of posturing and people being stupid to no effect, and it ends right back where it could have been at the beginning.

LOL first he literally commits mutiny, then he steps in to save the princess...?

Sorry, but this series is fucking stupid.

Othere than changing this one guys opinion this chapter had real function, thanks for the translation tho

Ah, yes. Just kill everyone by turning off systems, surrender and pretend normal AI. A good strategy to survive, indeed.

Dex-chan lover
mc: trust me
fl: yes
mc: turns life support off.

and they are an empire, they are the losing side from the start...

Dex-chan lover
I'm also very confused about the progress made in this chapter. Was there really a point in passing on the compass and then just forcing the strategy he wants anyways.
Is the plan just to redirect power or are they all supposed to suit up for space combat or something? Well we'll see next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Been waiting for this to get updated/picked up. Thanks for the chapter! Let's see what this strategy is soon, I'm hoping that the author knows that cutting of life support (I.e. O2 supply, temperature regulation, etc) doesn't mean automatic and instant death like most forms of media I've seen.

mhm, reading this while Hounds of H3ll is playing in the first chapter, sounds epik if you have the imagination which I sadly don't
also, epik manga

I'm interested in the story. I hope the author knows what they're doing. Don't want to think too much about the faults and annoyance I found because that would destroy my momentary enjoyment.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
That has to be one of the smartest tactics used in space warfare.

WTH is it smart? Your ship got hit, the life support "Shut Down". Sensors on enemy ship read "Life Support Failure", with a clear assumption that no one has a personal life support system.

So, with a high-end ship "Dead in the water" and most of the crew "Dead" and its war time, first reaction? Claim the ship as your own. Don't let anything go to waste.

They are in for a surprise that the crew and the ship are A-OK, and just blew their heads off.

@FeersMDex

No, it's a space warfare tactic. It's 5v1, shields on the 1 can only take so much ordinance before failing. So, you have to make the 5 think they've won, and the loot is open for the taking.

This tactic is used on the ground as well. How so? People bury themselves after scuttling their camp or at least leaving the good stuff around. Then, when their guard is lowered, you and your team pop up, in the middle of unsuspecting soldiers, and fire on them.

But if your even more clever, random traps.

Dex-chan lover
An understanding princess loli... Im loving with the story as well...
In this case, MC's brain were supported by the super computer on the ship, thus his calculative mind enhance so intently...

Users who are viewing this thread