Unparalleled Path - Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship

If ya'll are picking this up then thanks. Nice to see shit in my follows getting updates after months

As always I am boggled by the ability of manga creators to take an interesting theme and completely drown it in mediocrity.

The story is going nowhere after 3 chapters and like nearly every other isekai, the MC is a gutless, useless moron.

Double-page supporter
It’s not bad, I like the Romance but Japanese Writers, not all but most, tend too be to serious or literal.
All the sudden we get some self-conflicting sh*t and MC easily exposes his identity
Even Hataruka Maou-Sama had a garden arc and spilled nothing but nonsense of it. I don’t hate it, I think it’s lovely as long as it’s executed correctly.

Well I’ll still give it a chance hope it gets better

aren't u pretty fucked if u get reincarnated as an ai cause like the ai can do stuff 100 times better than a human can thats y they use an ai and how the fuck can a space ship and a human have a romantic relationship

Group Leader
Complete? Really? Got axed or is this just a promotional manga?

Why is this listed as completed? There are 15 chapters released currently.

Well that stinks. >:p

Thanks for the TL though! hopefully get to see the rest.

An Isekai manga without the theme/tag Harem is like having sex and watching anime; almost impossible. This is a rare manga that should be observed closely and see if the Harem tag comes in gradually or not.

Zyl

How to escape the enemy 101: Halt all Life support systems. Makes sense doesn't it ?

sheesh I would've worried if somehow the A.I reincarnation had the harem tag, first thing i looked for lol

This isekai might be a diamond in the rough since space isekai are pretty rare

Users who are viewing this thread