Unreachable Girl - Ch. 10

Bruhh Doha really went from someone who could actually go far in life to a bitch who wastes both time and money on plastic surgery in HS 😂😂

@Fiftycalfreak It's actually really depressing. One in five young women undergo cosmetic surgery and certainly more want to but don't go through with it. There must be some unhealthy expectations when it's that common, and I'm sure that's exacerbated by photo manipulation. I don't know much about Korea as someone from the United States, but it is sad to think about things like self-esteem issues, a culture of competitiveness in school (cram schools), compulsory military service, and such. It sounds really difficult to be a young person there.

Soo what I saw with the raw a guy maybe fmc childhood friend (don’t know who he is actually) is coming to the the school soooooo clichee and I think he is in love with her and apparently she like him too I think (she blush and she smile like a pretty awesome smile to him) I think (didn’t understand the Korean ahaha) I didn’t want that it was pretty awesome with just the relationship of mc and fmc but I forgot it’s a shoujo so for now I’m dropping this story ... maybe i will come back next year lol

Preety disappointed

Group Leader
@mdjd95
It's not like I want to spoil, but the childhood friend is actually fmc's first love.
I like to read english translated even though I know how to read korean... It's just fun lol

Dex-chan lover
@mdjd95
Not sure about her being into him anymore but he's going to be a complete asshole to the MC from now on.

Female competitor #1 has entered the game

Now we wait for the handsome dude who's really a psycho.

Users who are viewing this thread