Unreachable Girl - Ch. 4

Group Leader
Hi there, I'm still looking on our side for redrawers. Dellyne is currently having issues with her real life. 50% chance we're good on the RD for chapter 5 imo. If the release needs to be postponed to mid-february, it will have to be! No hands were harmed in the scanlation of this chapter (hopefully).

This chapter was great, as always. I wonder what happens next ~~~😁

Aggregator gang
This is realllyyyyy interesting. Idk i've just never seen anything like it. MC is a great cool guy who's just in a really shitty situation. He's pretty smart, the comedy's good. FMC is a completely irredeemable crazy bitch who reminds me of Azula. I'm really into this so far, and this author's work on Orange Marmalade definitely means they have the potential to write a good story.

Thanks so much for the translation guys!!

Dex-chan lover
Okay that reaction is too much Gavin, chill. I don't know if I should root for her or not.

Thank you so much for your hard work TLers!
I was surprised there was a new releases.

Group Leader
I'm saddened to warn you next chapter will most likely be delayed due to my hands. They weren't improving at all. I'm training a new QC since we don't have a new one. Hopefully they do good, but I still need to be able to work and I literally am on the verge of going on a hiatus of my real life 40 hours a week job, that's the level of trouble my hands are in right now... I apologize for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread