Unripened Expression - Ch. 70

Second lead syndrome strikes again!
That was barely even a bittersweet ending for my boy Junseo? More of a sad ending tbh, and i'm a little salty.

Anyway, thanks for translating!

😫😫Haaa... no way. i feel heart broken too. i want afterwords from Junseo😫

Group Leader
I haven't read the last 4 chapters, but END... What???

Edit: Read it. It kinda feels so abrupt for something that took a while before things started moving. Thought it's gonna be a while and orange guy gonna join the harem too. Welp.

I think having Karam reject Jaewon and then fall for him made this pretty uninteresting. Junseo was fleshed out well and I wish he had a better last scene. It's fine for him to not get together with Jaewon, but I would have liked to see him move on.

Mostly I'm disappointed it went from love triangle to harem.

I'm feeling conflicted inside. My heart aches for Junseo, I'm so disappointed that he didn't get a proper ending... Idk anymore, this was too abrupt of an ending.

Fed-Kun's army
haha, wao, my fkin heart... :') BUT!!! Thanks for the translation!!!!!!

first of all, all kudos to Fire Syndicate for picking this series up and finishing it. y'all are the mvps.

onto the chapter, this is like. the most unsatisfying ending ever? just terrible. yeah the scenes were pretty cute but this feels more like jaewon's fever dream than anything else

it rly left me with the impression that the author either got burned out/fed up with this story and just wanted to get it over with asap, was held hostage by a crazy jaewon/karam shipper and forced to make this or (most likely) just plain sucks at storytelling. tbh i didnt even have a main ship and karam wouldve been fine if there was proper development there. im just disappointed bc i actually rly liked this story and it deserved a better ending but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This webcomic was so sweet, but it could've used a lot more chapters to make the story more satisfying. MangaUpdates says there is a special, but I didn't see anything extra on Foxtoon.

Thanks, Fire Syndicate!

I felt so horrible after finishing this. Karam was a bad MC character. It felt so fake and forced. There is no proper development for him and the readers couldn't relate at all to him .

As for Junseo he was a great character. We learn how he moves on from his background and fights on. Seeing him so heartbroken makes me sad because I relate to him. We spent time learning about him and his personality and as for karam we get a half-assed personality. Karam would be a fine supporting character.

It's a pity because the art style is really pretty. This broke my heart. I wish to go back in time so I don't feel this way.

The ending was rushed and there was no proper conclusion for the supporting characters. We just get a very vague idea of the future.

wtf why did I just subject myself to this entire story in one sitting and get all giddy about it and then find out THAT WAS THE END??????
JUNSEO IS THE BEST BOI WHAT EVEN IS GOING ON
JAEWONnNnnnnNNN
oh my gawwwwd there was so much potential!!!!...lost...to the wind....🍃🍃...there it goes....wave as it passes us by.....👋😭😭😭

ughhhh *whineeeeeeee*

I’m srsly disappointed for the ending. It’s good that Jaewon’s personality is love one but the one who actually listened and was always by his side is Junseo. The ending was really broke my heart and cried, lol. I had hope until the last chapter that mb the second lead will somehow be choose, but nth’s happened. (Pull my hair). Btw this manhwa is really to read.

i have so many emotions rn... jaewon and karam are cute together but my heart hurtssss my baby junseo deserved better :((( the ending was pretty abrupt too so i was kinda disappointed with this ending... still a sweet read though. thanks a bunch fire syndicate!

i am so, so, very sick of my favorite second male leads getting dumped for the male protagonist whose love for the main character just suddenly appears . the next time i make a webtoon istg the second male lead will be endgame

it ended way too soon i want more T___T
thank you soo much for translating this amazing manhwa <3

Users who are viewing this thread