Unripened Expression - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
AAAAHHHH IT'S REALLY THE END. I'M EMOTIONAL. I'm happy and sad at the same time.
Jaewon, you dense black hole...Yoonsung sure has the guts to tell the one he likes about being rejected though (laughs). I sure hope Jaewon can talk with Junseo again like normal someday.
To be honest I'm not 100% satisfied with how things end up going but this is alright. It's so cute.
Thank you for translating this! This is a very beautiful gem.

NGL a lil unsatisfied... but a happy end is a happy end! I’m a lil salty they did junseo dirty like that? It’s kinda like the author brushed him off to make room for karam and jaewon moments

Well they were both straight at first and they were the ones to make each other gay... Also team Karam ftw!!

Junseo needs a sequel or spin-off with a better uke tbh

Junseo needs more love :(( it's a happy ending but Junseo being sad makes it less than 100% happy for me :((

Aggregator gang
aaaa, i actually had been hoping so much that magically jaewon would realized that the person he like right now is actually junseo, but it's alright that it ended like this.

not 100% satisfied as well but its........... alright, karam and jaewon is cute too.

my boy junseo though..

tez

I love Karam so this ending felt great to me 🥺 my heart is full.. I do hope there’s a spin off where Junseo finds someone else he likes and it’s reciprocated.. Still, I’m very happy

Yo esperaba se quedará con Junseo, lo apoyo durante todo el tiempo :( GRACIAS POR LA TRADUCCIÓN.

Fed-Kun's army
It was a good ending. I feel bad for Junseo though. Maybe he'll get a spinoff or something.

That’s it?? That’s the ending?!! TT
I liked everyone so whoever ended up with jaewon was fine with me but.. I really felt like they did junseo dirty, he just got pushed aside!! Ugh 😭😭😭 and I was SO sure that it was going to be a “your true love was right there the whole time” scenario but guess I was DEAD WRONG

But congratulations to jaewon and Karam, they’re cute together

I don’t know what I’m gonna do now wehhh

JUNSEO DESERVED BETTER!! 😩😩
I would’ve liked to see Junseo/Jaewon and Yoonsung/Karam instead but alas~

The ending was still cute, in any case.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK TRANSLATING THIS STORY!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love all the boys and all of their dynamics with Jaewon, so I don't mind who would actually end up with him, and I think him and Karam together are super cute!!! But I think the way the author led these last few chapters (since Jaewon's birthday) was really unfair to Junseo and us readers.

The author made it seem like Junseo had a chance when Jaewon was so counscious of him, and he even looked at Karam in the last few episodes with less embarrassement than he did with Junseo.... if they author hadn't extended Junseo's and Jaewon's awkward phase for so long (and on the last few chapters, even!!), the ending with Karam would be so much better, instead of it not seeming as sweet as it should be because we're all feeling bittersweet for junseo ;;

I still enjoyed this story a lot, all the characters are awesome and unlike a lot of other boys love stories, this one was very unproblematic in general! And the art style is adorable! Thanks for translating this~

thanks for picking up this series and translating it Fire Syndicate, it's really appreciated.

i loved this webcomic until the final arc. in the end, i wish i could be happy for jaewon and karam, but i just felt so bitter over how junseo was treated. he wasn't only rejected, he also lost his closest friend, the only person he's been close to in a long while... it's just too sad...

Junseo was definitely my favourite character; I was genuinely rooting for him despite the fact that it became clear pretty early on that Jaewon wouldn't pick my. Karam and Jaewon are definitely cute together but ... Junseo is and will always be THE BEST BOI OF THIS MANHWA; he deserved better. :'((

it is kind of sad... the guy begun the story heartbroken and ended the same way... -_-
i can even see he going withdrawn like in the past, and his sister being sad after noticing her brother stopped smiling again.
it is even more sad when i think their chances together were low from the beginning, he was a support since chapter 1. poor guy.
he came into mc life only to make him more willing to take a step forward and not be in the losing like him, to take risks... :'(
he came and went, and not even the friendship was kept. we can only all hope he will be all right, but there is no guarantee, how can he control what will be going through his head.
thinking about how depressing that is, i couldn't even concentrate in the cuteness Dx

Users who are viewing this thread