Unripened Expression

This was one of my favorite manhwas ever except the ending was so unsatisfying because I wanted junseo to end up with jaewon :( I feel bad for junseo he was rejected twice I just wanted to see him happy

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

what is that ending!!!!! i'm so frustrated!!! and i was rooting for this series too! aarrrrghhhh

T____T
im both happy and sad
im happy jaewon is happy but sad because i loved junseo and really hoped they'd be together somehow
karam is nice but it really bugged (as someone rooting for junseo) that he suddenly took back his rejection, and was into jaewon
it felt like he was into jaewon when he realized he wasn't the only dude in the world @__@
im glad that junseo was firm about keeping a distance, it isnt fair to him to be like oh u'll get over it lets keep being buddies!

Double-page supporter
I liked it
as from beginnng Jae Wom liked Karam and his feelings were returned. I liked Junseo as well but we were rooting for him because we got see more from his point of view. His character was made more present and i think the author did on purpose, so we could see the perspective from the usual love rival that doesn't get their love returned. In most love triangles the main guy is the one we get attached because they are more present while the rival makes some cameos and aren't as much developed

I just wish the ending was so more drawn out 😭😭😭 That was so sudden
I didn't even know i had finished it

Excellent beginning, but...
I felt that the focus should have been on Karam instead of all that unnecessary love triangles/squares/polygons or whatever. So much time was spent on that, that by the time it ended (and of course we all knew how it would end), I felt quite disconnected from the main couple and their relationship lacked detail and a satisfying end.

The worst possible ending, I wasnt at all for this couple, it is so poorly described that it is bland. I'm really disappointed because everything else is beautiful, did the author want to get rid of the story? Especially with a completely stupid turnaround.

I liked this... from beginning till middle, but then at the end... I was just disappointed.

Junseo was my favorite character💖

I am extremely disappointed because (quoting another person's comment) "he ended just like he began, heartbroken". 💔💔💔 I wanted Junseo/Jaewon endgame, but nope, Jaewon ends up with Karam... which was cute but not what I wanted.

I don't know how to feel about the ending.
Junseo was my favourite so I really wished for him to be happy with Jaewon. But it feels like the author decided to go for the easiest option possible. That's just disappointing.
The series was good still but the thought I spent so much time waiting for the chapters to come out only for the story to end like this is SO SAD.

I wanted Junseo and Yoonsung to be together. I thought they would have a nice dynamic because Junseo can be quite brute but shy and Yoonsung is playful but you can tell still shy. Sadly neither of them got a good ending. Felt like Jaewon and Karam were pretty bland characters and the harem is too much.

this webtoon had the potential to develop really nicely but that ending felt so unfinished

Contributor
...Okay, so maybe I won't read this after all. I've rarely seen so much gnashing of teeth over an ending as in these comments... o.o;;

What should I say?
It's actually really good webcomic and...pretty real?
Someone's feelings doesn't get returned, theydidn't find happiness in love.
I kinda like it wasn't too perfect.
Although I wished to see different endings.
that last scene where someone call Junseo name, I wonder...maybe that was Yoosung? I guess author gave us open ending with these two

Users who are viewing this thread